🦋 ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 🦋

"Taehyung, Jungkook! Get down fast! The breakfast is ready", Hyuna screamed infront of Taehyung's room.

"We're coming mom", she heard Taehyung speak in his groggy voice.

Once Taehyung heard his mom slowly walk away, he sat up.

Koo was still sleeping, and whimpered when he felt the warmth leave his body. Taehyung looked at the pouty sleepy little baby in his arms. The tiger hybrid smiled fondly at his boyfriend, and kissed his chubby cheeks gently.

"I'm sorry angel. But we have to get up and go for breakfast", Taehyung took Koo's small frame in his arm, and stood up.

Taking his brush, he softly bounced Koo in his hold. "C'mon baby, wake up", Taehyung mumured against Koo's ears, getting a whine in return.

The little one stretched his small hands, only to find himself in the arms of Taehyung, who had his mouth filled with foam. Koo pouted, mumbling a small "Meanie" under his breath, as he got down, getting another toothbrush.

Taehyung, after washing his face, kissed Koo's cheeks, before hugging him from back.
"Angel", Taehyung called, to which, Koo responded with a small hum.
"Do you think we should tell our parents about us ?", Taehyung mumbled against Koo's neck, earning a sigh in response.

"I don't know how they will react Taetae. But I think we shouldn't hide from them. We should tell them about it", Koo turned around, looking down.
"Alright baby. Now let's go downstairs", Taehyung, again kissing Koo's cheeks, cracking a smile at his little one.

🐯______________🐰

"Taehyung, stop clinging onto Koo. Let him eat", Daeshim said, kicking Junghyun's leg from under the table. The doctor deadpanned at his best friend before kicking Daeshim's leg with greater force, making the latter scream out in pain.

"Did you got possessed by some dolphin or something ? Why are you screeching ?", Hyuna asked her husband monotonously, before stealing a pancake away from her husband's plate.

"Taetae, lemme put the dishes in the sink. Get off now", Koo nudged Taehyung, who whined, nibbling on Koo's soft skin.

The tiger hybrid slowly unwrapped his arm around his boyfriend, after a few whines. After Koo was out of his sight, Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Dad, mom, uncle aunty, we've something to say", Taehyung suddenly said, stopping Hyuna from putting the pancake in her mouth. Daeshim took his forks and swiftly snatched away his pancake from his wife, muttering a, "Pancake is my birthright and I shall have it!"

Junghyun quickly took the jar of syrup, before his best friend could get hold that. The three adults were fighting within themselves like literal kids. The only one hearing to Taehyung was Moonbyul. Or so he thought.

"Dad! Mom! Uncle! Can you hear to me once ?", Taehyung stood up frustratedly. "Yup yup! Everyone listen to Taehyung. By the way, this pancake is so goo-", Moonbyul sighed in content, putting a piece of the pancake in her mouth.

"Will someone hear to me ?!", Taehyung screamed, earning everyone's attention. 

"Okay! So! As I was about to say!-", Taehyung got cut off by his father.
"Say it fast bro", Daeshim smiled at his son innocently, rocking sideways.
"Dae, let him speak!", Hyuna shouted at her husband.