🦋 ᵈⁱˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ 🦋

"Yo, Jungoo", Taekwon called Koo mischievously.
"What is it Taekwon ?", Jungkook rolled his eyes, pouting at the nickname.
"You'll help me in the exam right Kookoo ?", Taekwon asked while showing his puppy eyes. "No", Koo deadpanned, scowling at his friend. "But why ? Ain't I your friend ?", Taekwon wailed exaggeratedly, earning another eye roll from Koo.
"Shut up Taekwon", Koo covered his ears while pouting.
"Make me", Taekwon wiggled his eyebrows at Koo, chuckling internally.

"Move!", Koo smacked Taekwon's head who was whining loudly. "You're such a drama queen", Koo said, pouting at the disturbance.
Today was their last exam, Behaviourism. And Taekwon had been bugging him since the morning, to help him in the exam. It's not like that he didn't study the subject. It's just that he loves disturbing Koo. He enjoys the cute annoyed pout on Koo's lips a lot.

"Okay everyone! Set aside your books and notes. We'll start providing you the question papers within 5 minutes. And if I catch anyone cheat, they'll be given strict punishments!", mr. Steele said in his usual strict tone, making all the students scurry away from their places.

"Jungkookie, help me!!", Taekwon whined, clinging to Koo. "Okay okay! I will! Now stop whining with your annoying voice!", Koo furrowed his eyebrows, trying to threaten Taekwon with his 'mean' bunny glare.

Taekwon, quickly pinching Koo's cheeks, ran away, leaving a pouting Koo behind, who was rubbing his cheeks, trying to soothe the pain

🐯_____________🐰

"Time up!", loud shout of David ringed through the whole room.
"Everybody stop writing and submit your paper here!", David again shouted.
A few groans left the student's mouth, as they went towards their teacher's desk, submitting their copies one by one, according to their roll number.

As Koo skipped outside the college campus, his eyes automatically went towards the college gate. 5 days since Taehyung has shouted on him have already passed. Jungkook didn't try to contact the elder after that. Well, neither did Taehyung. Even Hyuna and Daeshim didn't call him. Jungkook sighed loudly. It seems like that this is the end of their friendship.
Trying to subdue the pang in his little heart, he hopped towards the ice-cream shop.

"Jungkook", Koo heard Jackson's voice and turned back.
Jackson was standing there, in his usual attire.
"Yes hyung ?", Koo asked. Usually, he would have a nickname for each and everyone, but he just isn't in the mood today.

Jackson smiled a little, walking towards him. "Is everything okay ?", Koo asked, earning a sigh from the bear hybrid.

"Look", Jackson stopped, sighing deeply.
"I'm extremely sorry for talking to you rudely, that day. I-I truly am. I don't know what came up with me, that day", Jackson said apologetically, hanging his head low.