🦋 ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ 🦋

Taehyung stood behind the door with his palpitating heart, and the rings in his pocket.

Just then, he saw the little figure of Koo, waddling towards his room. Taehyung could feel his heart melt at how the little one was fiddling with his fingers. A cute pout adorned Koo's face, and Taehyung wanted nothing but to kiss that pout away.

Taehyung quickly hid behind the door and heard the small squeaky steps of Koo getting closer and closer.

Koo stopped infront of the door, furrowing his eyebrows.
He softly opened the door and gulped when all he saw was darkness.

"T-taetae", Koo called, slowly walking inside the room, fiddling with his sweater paws.

Suddenly, the door behind him closed and a huge bulky figure hugged him from back. Koo was about to scream loudly, but then, "Shh. It's me. It's your Taetae"
He heard the figure mumur against his neck, and the sound made him relax immediately.

He quickly turned around, facing Taehyung.
Smacking the tiger hybrid's chest, he pouted, "Meanie! Why have you turned the lights off ?"

Taehyung just chuckled at the little one's reaction. In the meantime, Koo was quite adjusted to the darkness in the room, now being able to see Taehyung clearly.

Taehyung could see that Koo was sweating due to fear, in the darkness. Quickly englufing the little figure, he turned on the dim lights.
"Koo, do you know why I had told you to come to the park today ?", Taehyung asked the confused male in his hold.
"You didn't tell me. How am I supwosed to know ?", Koo huffed, puffing out his cheeks. His words came out muffled due to his action. He pouted when Taehyung squished his cheeks.

"Because, I wanted to tell you something", Taehyung's tone suddenly turned serious, alarming the little one.
"What is it Taetae ?", Koo asked, looking up at Taehyung with his confused doe eyes.

Taehyung sighed deeply. Clearing his throat, he started, "Bun, you have been with me since childhood"
"I know that", Koo pouted, not liking how Taehyung was dragging his sentence, as if, it were some important speech.
"Don't cut me off angel", Taehyung chuckled, softly flicking Koo's chin.
The little one scrunched up his nose, listening to Taehyung's words carefully.

"So, as I was saying. You had been with me since we were friends. And I know we are just best friends. But, I want to be with you, not just as best friend. I don't want to cuddle with you as a friend. I don't want to hug you while sleeping as a friend-", Taehyung was cut off by Koo's glistening doe eyes.

"Wh-why ? You don't want to cuddle with me anymore ? You don't want to hug me anymore ? B-but you said never to leave you. An-d now, you are saying like this. Taetae doesn't likes Koo anymowe ?", Koo teared up, his wobbly legs almost giving up.

Taehyung gasped at his best friend's assumptions. Quickly bringing Koo closer to his chest, he cupped his cheeks, and said, "No baby. That's not what I'm trying to say. That's absolutely not what I'm saying. Taetae can never leave you angel"

Taehyung wiped off Koo's tears with his thumb slowly, and kissed each of his cheeks. "What Taetae is saying is, Taetae doesn't want to do any of this as a friend. He-"

Taehyung stopped, taking a deep breath. Koo looked up at him, with sparkling doe eyes, filled with confusion. Taehyung looked at Koo, sighing deeply.

"Taetae wants to be with Koo as a lover. He want to kiss Koo. He wants to cuddle Koo as his boyfriend. He wants to hug Koo as his boyfriend. Taetae wants that. And it's because Taetae loves Koo. Not as a best friend. B-but as a life partner", Taehyung completed his sentence with a sigh, not meeting Koo's eyes.