🦋 ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ 🦋

Jungkook's age : 19
Taehyung's age : 21

"Jeon Jungkook, please introduce yourself", David Steele, the professor of Biology of National College Seoul, asked Jungkook, who was fiddling with his shirt.

"H-hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all. Hope we can get along these 3 years", Jungkook said, nervousness clear in his voice. Some of the students let out a small laugh at Jungkook's introduction.

"Dude, he behaves like a high schooler. Did you hear his introduction ? Nice to meet you", Taekwon, another student, mocked Jungkook's introduction.

"Kim Taekwon! You've been already warned. Don't make your parent come to us while crying when we rustricate you from this college", David warned Taekwon and asked Jungkook to have his seat.

Jungkook quitely sat down on his bench, taking out his books and copies.

"Welcome to the national university of Seoul. Everyone present in the classroom, has a dream, we know. Every one of you are pursuing Hybrid medical studies, and let me tell you one thing, these three years will not be the easiest three years of your lives. You'll be doing courses on 2 subjects, depending upon your choices. First is the physical health of hybrids. And second is the mental health of hybrids. In your first year, all of you, will be studying general hybrideal science. From your second year, you'll have to choose either of the two streams. After your college ends, you'll either get jobs from the college campus, if you have enough skills. You can also seek jobs from outside the campus, like, a vet or psychiatrist. In the end, you'll get a job. And if you don't, congratulations, you've wasted your parent's money", Mr. Steele said the last line in a nonchalant way, earning a few laugh from the students.

"Before I dismiss you for today, there are a few things I would like to mention. First, we don't condone bullying in this college. This university has a reputation. Second, no matter how rich your parents are, no body gives you the right to create a difference among the students. Third, make sure you enjoy these last free three years of your lives. You're free to drink, have sex, don't laugh! You're all adults", David stopped between his sentence, to warn a giggling girl.

"Just make sure that you do your studies properly. Some of yours' parents have a lot of expectations from you all. Is that clear ?", David yelled out the last sentence.

On receiving a loud 'Yes Sir' as answer, from the students, he let out a small chortle and said, "Alright then! Hope to have three great years ahead, with all of you. Class dismissed"

As soon as mr. Steele went out, students scattered away, noises of excited college students filling up the whole class room.

Jungkook took a deep sight. Taking out his books, he went out of the door, careful not to get crushed in the crowd of students.

Jungkook stood outside their college building, and let out a heartfelt giggle, looking at it. Finally, he was out of the hell hole high school. Fresh years of youth awaits the small boy, which, the small boy was very much looking forward to.

Jungkook's excited eyes searched for someone inside the crowd of 3rd year students, coming out of the building of business department.

There he comes, in his all glory, skipping towards his Koo.
"Bunbun!!", Taehyung ran towards Koo, engulfing the little one in a big hug.

"Hi hyungie", Koo greeted Taehyung, hugging back the older's bulky body with his small fist.
"How was your first day till now, Koo ?", Taehyung asked, taking Koo hands in his one hand, walking towards the canteen.

"It's good till now", Koo didn't utter a single word about the boy who made fun of him, since he absolutely didn't wanted that student to end up in the hospital with broken limbs and rib cage.