🦋 ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ 🦋

Double update 'cause the author's summer vacation will be starting soon and she's happy af ;)

Taehyung slowly shifted into his human form. He was sitting infront of Junghyun, who was checking his wounds carefully. After a few glares from Koo, he was ready to take the injection. Scrunching up his nose, the big bulky tiger hybrid hugged Koo's small frame tightly, while getting the injection. You might say thag he was scared. False. He just needed an excuse to hug his dear best friend. Though he was hugging Koo, the tiger hybrid had become really quiet after they came back.

"Dae, he'll sleep heavily for probably half and hour. I've given him an ibrofen and a paracetamol. Don't give him heavy food. But make sure it's healthy. His body needs nutrition to heal properly. And Taehyung, you might get some hallucinations and bad dreams, but don't worry about it, alright ? It's just a side effect", Junghyun said calmly.

"Alright", Daeshim sighed heavily, caressing Taehyung's back a bit. "Koo, you will stay here tonight, right ?", Hyuna asked Koo, whose palms were now being caressed by her son.

"Papa, can I stay here tonight ?", Koo asked his father with puppy eyes, earning a chuckle from the doctor. "Of course you can baby", Junghyun smiled, picking up his bag.

"Actually, I'm planning of staying here too. It'll be hectic for Hyuna to arrange everything, especially when Daeshim would be busy with press matters", Moonbyul spoke softly to her husband. "Alright then. Guess I'll sleep alone today", Junghyun fake cried, earning a done look from his wife.

"What do you mean by sleeping alone ? You'll be sleeping with me tonight!", Daeshim said with a proud smile, as if, he just saved his friend from dying virgin. "Ew no bro! Shut up!", Junghyun fake gagged. Daeshim kicked Junghyun's butt, earning another kick on his own butt too.

Hyuna saw Taehyung's droopy eyes, and smiled tenderly at him. "I think Tae is getting tired. It's still early. So he can get a bit of rest", Hyuna said, earning a few nods from the other old people present in the room.

"Taetae, let's go", Koo smiled softly when the tiger hybrid grasped his hand firmly. Taehyung clinged onto Koo's back, wrapping his arms around the younger's small frame.

"Tae, if you wrap your hands around him like that, he won't be able to move", Daeshim deadpanned at his son. "Let them be Dae", Junghyun laughed at his son's red face.

Taehyung ignored his father's comment and just clinged more onto his best friend. "Be careful with your wounds Taetae", Koo softly scolded Taehyung, while dragging the sleepy tiger hybrid upstairs.

🐯_______________🐰

"Slowly tiggy. You'll hurt yourself", Koo said to the whining tiger hybrid, who was latching onto his little frame.
Koo carefully made Taehyung sit on the bed, taking off his suit.

Taehyung whined loudly when he felt Koo's warmth leave his body. "Koo! Kookoo!", Taehyung whined with closed eyes, throwing a tantrum.

"I'm right beside you Taetae. Don't worry", Jungkook softly placed a kissy on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung, with a pout on his face, lied down on the bed, extending his arms towards Koo.
"Taetae, lift your arms. Lemme apply ointment to your wounds", Koo said to his best friend, who complied to his order.

Dabbing out some ointment out of the tube, he softly pressed them around Taehyung's skin. Taehyung grunted, when he felt Koo's soft hand touching his bare shoulders.

"And you're done!", Koo smiled, wiping his hand with a tissue paper. Taehyung smiled mindlessly, searching for Koo's hand with closed eyes. When he finally got hold of Jungkook's soft palm, he held them on his chest, smiling internally.