🦋 ᵗⁱᵍᵍʸ 🦋

"You...know right that I'm not fully a tiger hybrid ?", Daeshim asked Junghyun, who was sitting infront of him on the wooden bench of the park.

"Dae, why're you still dwelling on the past ?", Junghyun exclaimed.
"It is not about dwelling on the past. But, my son, Taehyung, he is also not a pure tiger hybrid"
"That's why he seemed so familiar to me! Right! His ears-"
"Yeah, his ears are like that of a lion. My great grandmother was a tiger hybrid and my great grandfather was a lion hybrid. So, my father was the hybrid of lion and tiger. And now, that same gene is continuing in our family"
Junghyun nodded.

The two friends looked at their sons playing together.

Koo was giggling while clapping his small hands, and Taehyung was running after the little one.

Suddenly, Taehyung increased his speed and pounced on Koo, making the little one fall on the ground. He growled at Koo, with paws pressed on the latter's soft sweater. But, to his surprise, Koo, instead of getting scared, just giggled and cupped the cub's cheeks, before biting Taehyung's ears.

As soon as Koo did so, Taehyung jumped like a spring, indicating that the little one's small teeth have hurt his dear ears. Koo clapped his hands, exposing his toothy smile while giggling. Taehyung looked at Koo with puppy-tiger eyes, as if asking the little one to comfort his ears.

"Tiggy ish hurt. Koo sowwy tiggy", Koo said, as he went closer to his friend and started to pet the latter. The tiger hybrid sat down, and Koo sat within the guard of his friend's paws.

Taehyung softly pulled his friend closer to him and leaned into his touch. Koo rubbed Taehyung's ears, before placing a soft kissy on it and giggled when he felt the cub lean more into his touch.

Junghyun and Daeshim looked at the scene with amusement. It was not first time for Junghyun to see his little one this playful. Jungkook wasn't the one to get scared easily, but, he was rather the one who would annoy the shit out of the scariest being on the earth. Hell, he wasn't even scared of his mom.

But for Daeshim, it was the first he saw his son playing with someone. Taehyung was an impure tiger hybrid, a ferocious one. Everyone tend to be scared of his son, and push him away. No one sees the small, playful cub, behind the mask of the ferocious tiger.

Tears clouded in Daeshim's eyes.
"Jung, I've a request", Daeshim said, breaking the silence.
"Sure man, what's it ?"
"Will you please let Jungkook and Taehyung be friends ? I know my son is  ferocious, but, I promise you, he'll never hurt Jungkook. Just ple-"
"Dae, I've seen Taehyung getting bullied by other kids. And no kid deserve to be picked on by like that. Don't worry. No matter what, I'll never be a barrier between Koo and Taehyung's friendship"

"Thank you so much Jung. To tell the truth, Koo is the first one who is not scared of my son. And, my son also loves his company", Daeshim laughed, pointing at where Koo was laughing on the ground, and Taehyung was nuzzling the little one's soft cheeks with his fur.

"Hey, by the way, how did you recognize me ?", Junghyun asked Daeshim.
"I saw an article of yours in a magazine about cross hybrids like us. With a picture of yours. Nowadays, who even writes about us, huh ? So, naturally, the article caught my eyes. And when I read that the writer is my dear friend, I couldn't resist but read", Daeshim and Junghyun laughed simultaneously.
"And you ? Still the CEO of the Tigon Hybrid Enterprise ?", Junghyun asked.
"The one and only", Daeshim laughed out loud.

The two friends talked for a while, before deciding that they should better start for their homes now with their sons, otherwise their wives would surely chop them into slices.

Jungkook was giggling loudly, while Taehyung let out some grunt noises. The little one was riding on the cub's back. Koo had his small hands wrapped them around Taehyung's neck.
"LETSH GOOO TIGYY!!"
Koo screamed, and Taehyung, with much difficulty, started moving, with the younger on his back.