🦋 ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᵒⁿᵉ 🦋

"Baby, are you sure about this ? We've just been married for two years. It's okay if you're not ready now", Taehyung caressed his husband's cheeks, who was lying in his arms, on their bed.

"I'm sure Taetae. Can we please go to the adoption centre tomorrow ?", Koo showed his puppy eyes to Taehyung, as he jutted out his lower lip. "I promised Sunie that we'll take him with us tomorrow", Koo again pouted.

The tiger hybrid chuckled at the small baby in his arms, and softly nibbled on his mushy cheeks. "Okay baby. As you say", Taehyung smiled widely, before sniffing Koo's sweet scent.

Koo giggled, hugging Taehyung tightly. He looked up at his husband, who was stroking his cheeks, with no care of the world.

"But Koo", said Taehyung, "You still need to give me more attention than the baby. Okay ?"
The tiger hybrid pouted vigorously, demanding in a childish voice.

"You big baby", Koo chuckled, before hugging Taehyung's neck.
"Don't worry. You'll always get my attention", the little one giggled, hiding his face in his husband's chest.

"Are you happy baby ?", asked Taehyung, kissing Koo's red, soft knuckles.
"Very", Koo nodded excitedly and giggled.

Smiling at his little one, the tiger hybrid bit Koo's nose, chuckling at the cute pout which adorned his tiny face.

"I love you Tata", Koo looked up at his husband, whose fond stares lingered around him, making the red tint spread all over his cheeks.
"I love you more baby", Taehyung wrapped his hands around Koo like a burrito, placing small smooches all over his face.

🐯_____________🐰

"Taetae, let's go. Or else we'll be late", Koo pouted, puffing out his cheeks at his husband. The little one had his hands crossed against his chest, as he saw the tiger hybrid putting on his shoes.

"Alright alright bun. Let's go", Taehyung smiled at his baby, and softly kissed his forehead.

Koo bounced on the little balls of feet, while flapping his sweater paws.
"Sunie will be so happy", Koo's tiny bunny tooth made their appearance when he smiled subconsciously.

"Let's go Samuel", Taehyung ordered him, before wrapping his arms around Koo, who was smiling widely in his hold.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook ?", the lady sitting at the reception of the adoption centre asked with a big smile on her face.

"Are you here for the adoption of SunWoo ?", she asked with a small smile.
"Yeah", Taehyung replied, placing another kiss on Koo's forehead.

"Please come with me", she led the way, towards a particular room.

"Ma'am! SunWoo- He is crying again", another male came running to the receptionist, making her crack a smile.

"Go and tell him that his parents are here", she said, with a tender smile.

"Papa!", a small 4 year old child choked on his tears, as he waddled out of the playroom, with tear filled eyes, while he was holding a bunny plushie in his hand.

"Hey Sunie", Koo crouched down, extending his hands towards SunWoo. The latter ran towards him and hugged him with his tiny hands. Koo embraced him in his arms. "There there my baby. Why was my little Sunie crying ? Sunie is a brave boy, isn't he ?", Koo cooed at the crying little child, who said nothing and just snuggled closer into his chest.