🦋 ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ 🦋

Jungkook's age : 11
Taehyung's age : 13

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the same middle school. It has only been year since the little one had enlisted in the school. And almost every teacher of the school loved him. No, he wasn't a teacher's pet. But, he was a straight A student, along with a polite attitude and kind heart. So, why not ?

Now, the little baby was dragging his bag, which was slight a bit bigger than him, towards the common eating area.

Fast Kookie fast. Taetae hyungie must be waiting. Jungkook thought as he increased his pace of waking. Well, he tried to.

He was a bit shorter than usual 11 year old kid. But if you say that out loud infront of him, you better run for your life. His teeth are his superpowers. Canines.

In this span of 2 years, many things had changed. Tata changed to Taetae hyungie, Bunbun changed to Bun-
"Taetae hyungie", Koo called out to the tiger hybrid, whose table was surrounded by a few girls.

"Hi Kook", Taehyung greeted him, and again went back to sharing his lunch with one of his class mates.
"Hyungie, see, mumma made new dish for you", Koo smiled brightly, although he was a bit sad that Taehyung didn't call him as 'Koo' or 'Bun'.

"I'll have that later Kook", Taehyung again said, totally ignoring Koo, this time.

Koo got the signal. Though he got the wrong signal. But he still got one.

He muttered a small 'Okay' and left the lunch room.

Taehyung, totally missing the sad smile of his best friend, continued to chit chat with one of his rich friends. He's the cool kid of the class, after all.

Koo's apetite had already vanished. But he can't simply throw it away. He knows how much hard it is for his mumma, to wake up in the morning, then make tiffin for him, and then going to her office.

Koo though for a while, before a homeless person, sitting just opposite to their school, caught his eyes.
He quickly sneaked out of the gates and carefully crossed the road, before reaching the old man.

"Granpa", Koo called softly.
The old man tilted his head in confusion. "I brought you food. Take them", Koo said with a bright smile. He loved sharing with people.
The old man looked at him confusedly, before he flashed him a teethless smile.
"God bless you my son", the old man eagerly took the food and munched on it, as he kissed Koo's soft cheeks.
Koo flashed his bunny smile at the granpa, before turning back.

He, again, carefully crossed the road, and sneaked back into his school. Again checking if he had the tiffin box in his hand or not, Koo grabbed his bag, which was lying on the ground and headed towards their classes.

Koo again saw Taehyung and his famous friends laugh along the balcony. And what made Koo's little heart ache was, the elder didn't even bother to look at him. As if, he didn't exist.

Tears clouded in the little boy's doe eyes.
He quickly wiped them and ran back to his classroom.

The little baby's vision was blurry and his eyes were on the ground. He didn't notice an approaching Jackson.

"Ah I'm sorry Jackie hyung. I wasn't watching my steps", Koo bowed politely. Jackson just laughed and ruffled his hair, "It is okay Koo"
Koo flashed a smile at him and went towards his classroom.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and his friends were talking with each other. Not talking, just bragging about who has how many numbers of chauffeurs.
Taehyung didn't like this kind of conversation. He felt left out. He wanted to talk about the rabbit that he saw yesterday. He wanted to talk about how similar the car's honk and his father's fart sound. He wasn't used to these kinds of conversations.
But, he cannot do anything. Now, he is a part of the 'rich' kids. He felt bad everytime he ignored Kookie. Everytime he called his Bun as 'Kook'. But that's what his friends taught him. 'Middle class children should know their place'.