ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Hyun! Wait you brat!"

"Catch me if you can dad!"

"Dad, Hyun! Don't make any noises!"

"Tell your brother! He's running away with Koo's gift!"

"Should have thought before spilling boba on my card, which I only had for papa!"

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO WAKE PAPA UP!"

Kim Taehyung, Kim Sunwoo and Kim Hyunwoo, froze in their places.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOUT ?!", Taehyung shouted at his son.
"YOU ARE THE ONE SHOUTING NOW DAD!", the sixteen year old tiger hybrid, Hyunwoo corrected his father
"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU-", Sunwoo again froze in his place.

Small sounds of shuffles were coming from their hallway.

The three Kims were actually preparing for Koo's birthday, which was today. Their maids and butlers were just watching their boss and young masters, clumsily try to decorate their whole mansion.

Baloons all over the hall, cards scattered around, at least five 'Happy Birthday' stickers sticking to the three Kim's body, iron man plushies who had their cottons extracted out of them in a cruel way by the youngest Kim, were lying helplessly in one corner of the big hall. And not to mention the glitters and pompoms everywhere on the floor.

"What do we say to Koo now ?", Taehyung asked his sons in shaky voice.
"Dad please save my ass. I don't want to get whooped", Hyunwoo and Sunwoo wailed towards his father, suddenly dropping down on their knees.

But they soon robotically stood up, when they heard their papa speak, "What happened ? I heard you guys shout"

Koo rubbed his eyes, pouting at his husband and sons. Taehyung jumped towards his husband and said, "Baby! Oh my baby! Why are thou awakened- ow!", but stopped on recieving a smack on his forehead.

The two Kim brothers laughed at their father's misery, before slowly closing the door of the hall behind them.

"You should go sleep now angel. You just came back from your night shift", the tiger hybrid's voice turned softer, and smiled, when he saw his baby fisting on his shirt.
Koo finally closed his eyes, dozing off in his husband's warm embrace.

"I'm going to put him off to bed. Till then, go and arrange all those shits together", whispering to his sons, Taehyung picked Koo up, and went towards their bedroom, getting a quick thumbs up from his sons.

The tiger hybrid smiled fondly at his husband, too busy admiring him, to notice the small smile which formed on his lips.

Koo smiled internally, when he saw his sons go back to the hall, where they were preparing for his birthday. His three babies had been suspicious ever since last week, so it wasn't really hard for him to figure out, what they were upto. And all the glitters, stickers and pompoms all over their body just made it more obvious. Can't escape a mom's eyes.

🐯____________🐰

"Finally! It's done!" Hyunwoo lied down on one corner of the room, an exhausted sigh leaving his lips.

It was almost one in the afternoon, and the three Kims were finally done with the preparation of birthday.

"When is the cake arriving ?", Sunwoo asked his father, who was busily arranging the gifts.
"Probably by five. And is the lunch ready ?", Taehyung asked his sons, who nodded in answer.

"Alright. You guys close the door, I'll go wake Koo up. And clean up yourselves", Taehyung again said.
"You yourself look like a zombie dad. Papa is gonna be scared for sure", Sunwoo passed a comment, before running away with his brother, from his father's wrath.