🦋 ᵍʳᵃᵈᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ 🦋

Jungkook's age : 22
Taehyung's age : 24

Koo hopped around the college campus in his big black graduation coat. He pouted when he noticed that the sleeves were much longer than his arms. You could fit another Koo in the cloak.

Koo stood near the photo shoot centre, where he was told his family would come and meet him. His family meant- Junghyun, Moonbyul, His grandfather, Hyuna, Daeshim, Jackson, that kid from his neighbourhood whose cat he had saved one day, that old grandpa with whom he used to play during childhood, and many more.

Koo stood there for a few more minutes, playing with his oversized cloak which was wrapped around him like a blanket.
Suddenly, he heard Hyuna's loud scream.

"Oh my god! You look so adorable Koo!!", Hyuna screeched, squishing Koo's cheeks. "Whewe awe the othewsh aunty ?", Koo managed to utter out some muffled words, earning another loud coo from Hyuna. "They're coming little baby", Hyuna pinched Koo's nose, and placed a motherly kiss on his forehead.

"Hi Koo", the grandpa, whom Koo still remembers, let out a toothless smile. "Hello grandpa. How're you ?", Koo welcomed him with a wide grin, bowing to him. "I'm doing good. And I'm proud that today you've reached one of the most important days of your life. I wish you a fruitful life ahead", grandpa smiled again, and Koo mumbled a grateful, "Thank you grandpa"

One by one, Moonbyul, Junghyun, Daeshim, Jackson and Taemin wished Koo luck and all the little one could do was bow to all of them.

"Go now Koo! Give your speech with full confidence, alright ? I'll be recording you!", Daeshim made a 'fighting' sign and dabbed. Koo just let out an embarrassed chuckle, seeing everyone's eyes on them.

🐯______________🐰

Mr. Shin whistled loudly when Koo was presented his scholarship certificate. They also announced the names of the few student who got their chance on internship as psychiatrists in hospitals owned by some big companies. Out of them, Jeon Jungkook's name was at the top.

After their cap throwing and photoshoot ceremony, Koo stepped down, along with other students.

"Good job Jungkook!", Daeshim patted Koo's back, smiling widely.
"Thank you uncle", Koo answered, exposing his bunny smile.
Junghyung quickly gave his son a hug and handed him a water bottle, knowing he must be thirsty after that long speech.
"Koo, Taehyung called me now. He said that he wants you to come to thr company. He'll meet you there", Moonbyul said, earning a small nod from Koo.

"Alright, so, let's do one thing. We'll drop Koo at the company. And we five can have lunch together at any hotel, celebrating Koo's graduation", Hyuna wiggled her eyebrows. "Yeah, that'll be good", Moonbyul said enthusiastically, and deadpanned when Junghyun said, "But I've to go to the clinic. The owner of the network said that they'll pay a visit today"

"Why don't you do me a favour and stay in the hospital always ? The home is like a hotel to you anyways", Moonbyul sassed at her husband. "Say what Hyuna ?", Moonbyul nudged her friend for some support. "Yes yes! She's absolutely right. We have our offices too! But we still make out time for our family- and what are you laughing at ? You're the same mr. Kim Daeshim", Hyuna yelled the last sentence at her husband.

Koo just giggled at his two sets of quarreling parents. "Don't laugh baby. Take notes from your mother. When you and Taehyung get married, and he doesn't give you time, you have to scold him like this", Mr. Shin suddenly said, turning the little baby beet red. "We are not going to marry", Koo stuttered between his words, pouting at his grandfather.