🦋 ˢᶜᵃʳ 🦋

It has been 1 week since the incident. And this one week had been pure torture for Taehyung. He hadn't been able to meet Koo since that day. He knew that the little one wasn't someone to hold grudges, so, he has obviously forgiven him. It was now Taehyung's turn to think that Koo was ignoring him.
So, on a bright sunday morning, the tiger hybrid decided to go and meet his best friend.

"Taehyung, where are you going ?", Daeshim, who was sitting in the dining hall, sipping tea, asked Taehyung.
"Dad, I am going to meet Koo", Taehyung said, stuttering in between his words. Daeshim has noticed the sudden gloominess in his son. So, he decided to call his best friend and got to know the whole matter. Not the matter about the fight with Tom and Ivanka, though. And to say that Daeshim was disappointed, would be an utter understatement. He never thought that his son, at this young age, would drift apart from his best friend, just because his strata wasn't the same as theirs.

"Why ? Where are your 'other' friends ?", Daeshim taunted Taehyung, stressing out the word 'other'.
"I already said I'm sorry dad", Taehyung spoke desperately. Koo had already forgiven him. He knew that. But, he is absolutely clueless about why his best friend was ignoring him.

"Listen kiddo, Jungkook is a very innocent and kind-hearted child, so maybe, he forgave you. But, I won't forgive you, until you actually realise and reflect on your actions", Daeshim said. If Taehyung had been a bit younger, he would've surely beaten some sense into him. But he is a teen now. This is the peak time of the ripening of his moral values and thoughts. So, Daeshim decided not to interfere between the matter of two best friends.

Taehyung just hanged his head low and mumbled a small "Can I go, dad ?"
"Yeah. And make sure that you have made him happy. Don't forget to pickup his favourite chocolates while going. I've given the money to Mr. Wang", Daeshim said in a fake strict voice and chuckled when his son went towards the car, smiling widely.

  🐯____________🐰

Taehyung pressed the doorbell of Koo's house.
He heard Koo saying in a small voice, "Who is there ?"
Maybe uncle and aunty are not in home, Taehyung thought.
"It's me", Taehyung said.
"Who is me ?", Taehyung heard Koo say in a smaller, squeaky voice.
"It is meeeee Bunbun, Taetae", Taehyung chirped, but frowned when he didn't hear any reply.

"Bunbun is not home", he heard Koo's voice and the tiger hybrid face palmed.

"Koo, open the door. I know you're home", Taehyung's voice raised.
"Otay. Wait", he heard Koo's muffled voice.

Koo ran towards his room and wrapped a muffler around his face.

"Welcome Taetae", Koo chirped, only to be met by a suspicious Taehyung, who was narrowing his eyes.
"Is Bun angry on me ?", Taehyung asked, taking off his shoes.
"No", Koo shook his head, confused.
"Then why didn't you come to school ? You didn't even pick the phone, when I called you. You didn't come to play either", Taehyung pouted vigorously.
Koo giggled at Taehyung's pout, and that's when the tiger hybrid noticed the muffler around Koo's round and chubby cheeks.

"Koo, do you have fever ?", Taehyung asked.
"No", Koo answered, tilting his head confusedly.
"Then why are you wearing that ? It's not that cold Bun", Taehyung laughed at Koo.
"N-no. I know", Koo answered hesitantly.
"What happened Bunbun ?", Taehyung asked, now concerned about the younger.
"Nothing", Koo just shook his head. "Come inside Taetae", Koo tried to cheer up the mood, but Taehyung had other plans.

"Koo, take it off", Taehyung said with a greater force.

Koo pouted when Taehyung raised his voice on him. He shook his head but gasped when Taehyung took off the muffler himself.
"What happened to your cheek Koo ?", Taehyung gasped.
"I-it left a scar", Koo spoke hesitantly. The place where Tom scratched had left a scar behind. Koo got healed early due to Taehyung's lick, but, the scar still remained.
"I t-tried to make it dis-disappeaw b-but", streams of tears started flowing from the big doe eyes. He tried to wipe off his tears, harshly rubbing his chubby cheeks.