🦋ᵏⁱᶜᵏˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉˢ🦋

"Hubby", Koo's tiny frame peeked out from behind the door. Flapping his sweater paws, he looked at his husband, who was busily typing on the laptop.

"Wait a minute baby", Taehyung shushed him with a smile, making Koo pout. He furrowed his eyebrows and then looked down.

"Taetae", Koo called again, caressing his belly.
Taehyung passed an apologetic smile towards him and concentrated on his work back.

"You are a meanie", Koo muttered, before pouting in tiny. He looked up at his husband, with his angry puppy glare and stomped his leg. His pout increased more when his husband just chuckled at him.

He fondled with his baby bump, before waddling away from the room, swaying his bum.

"Your dada doesn't love me anymore baby", Koo pouted at his bump, which has grown a bit now, since he was in his sixth month.

Grumbling, he went towards their closet, and took some of Taehyung's clothes.

The little one curled himself up on the bed, wrapping the hoodies around himself. He sniffed his husband's scent, before letting out a relaxed sigh.

Sunwoo was sent to Jungkook's parents' house, knowing it would be hard for him to live in the house where both his parents were busy.

Koo again stood up, keeping his hand on his back, supporting his bump.
Since the baby was a cross hybrid, he knew that his bump would be bigger than a bump for an usual child.

"Hey baby", Taehyung entered the room, walking towards his husband, who was placing his clothes in the closet.

"Don't hey baby me. Go marry your office work and make them pregnant", Koo scowled at his husband.

The tiger hybrid laughed fondly at his little one's pout and hugged him from the back.

He caressed the baby bump for a while, before placing small smooches all over Koo's neck.

Getting no reply from his tiny husband, he rested his hand below Koo's bump, and pushed it up, making it rest on his hands for a while.

Koo's eyes rolled back in content. The weight against his tummy seemed to be wearing off.
"You feel good baby ?", Taehyung asked, rubbing his head against Koo's shoulder.

"Mhm", Koo didn't say anything more, as he closed his eyes. He whimpered when Taehyung put him back.
"Why did you stop ?", Koo pouted, and turned back.

His face was a bit away from Taehyung's, thanks to his bump. "Because I want your attention", the tiger hybrid whined, before latching onto his husband's tiny frame.

"I am the one who is pregnant. It should be me who's clingy", Koo huffed when he felt two firm hands snake around his waist.

"I'm sorry baby. But it was really important, you know ?", caressing his little one's chubby cheeks softly, Taehyung looked into his eyes.

"Koo dwon' care", jutting out his lower lip, Koo puffed out his cheeks and fiddled with his sweater paws, not meeting the fond stares of his husband.

The tiger hybrid cooed loudly at the tiny, sulky male in his hold. He emitted his tail, and wrapped it around Koo, finding it a bit difficult to wrap it fully, because of his bump.

"When will you be taking your paternity leave ?", Koo looked up at him again, with glistening doe eyes.
"Probably from the next month", Taehyung sighed.

Koo let out a small 'hm' in reply. He placed his hand on his belly, and leaned into Taehyung's embrace. The tiger hybrid lifted Koo's oversized sweater, which is actually his, a bit and let his tail's soft hair graze around Koo's tummy.