🦋 ⁿᵉʷ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ 🦋

"So, today, we'll start with the first chapter of anatomy of hybrids. Most of you are known to hybrid bodies, while some of you are unknown", Mrs. Scarlet, the professor of anatomy of hybrids, started with her lecture.

"Before we start, we should know that a hybrid in their animal body and human body, are completely dif- good morning sir", Mrs. Scarlet stopped in her way, and all the students stood up, welcoming the principal of the university.

Following him, came David Steele, along with a comparatively younger boy, who seemed to be a student. The principal, and mr. Steele said something to mrs. Scarlet who nodded at the information and with that, the two male teachers left the room.
"Students, welcome your new friend. His name is Cha Eunwoo, a tiger hybrid. He would be studying with you", Mrs. Steele introduced the handsome boy to the class.

The boy just nodded at his newly made classmates, and went towards an empty seat, which was just behind out little one's seat.

"Alright, let's continue with the class. So, as we know, hybrids aren't the same in their....."

🐯____________🐰

"So that's for today! Will meet you the day after tomorrow. And mr. Chan, your profossor of psychology, is absent today. And there won't be any substitute teacher either", Mrs. Scarlet left the room, and the students cheered.

Koo, picking his bag and laptop up, stood up. "Where're you going ?", the new student, Eunwoo, Koo assumed, asked Koo.
"To the library", Koo answered in his small voice and Eunwoo chuckled. "Will you show me the way to library?", Eunwoo asked, leaning forward to the little one. Koo smiled at him and nodded, "Sure"

Koo walked towards the library, with Eunwoo walking beside him.
"My name is Eunwoo", Eunwoo suddenly said, earning a laugh from Koo. "I know that Eunwoo", Koo giggled, exposing his bunny smile.
"Do you have a name, or should I call you cutie ?", Eunwoo said with a soft smirk, but got exactly the opposite of his expected reaction from the little one.

"Oh! Sorry! My name Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook", Koo said with a smile.
"Oh! Can I call you Kookie, then ?", Eunwoo said with a smile. "Of course you can Eunie", Koo said, giving a nickname to Eunwoo as well.

"Ah! We're here", Koo stopped right infront of the library.
"Bag!", the librarian screamed softly, and Koo and Eunwoo handed him their bag to him to check.

"What do you want to study Kookie ?", Eunwoo softly whispered.

Koo didn't answer him and went towards the section, named 'Psychology'. This was the building of Biology of Hybrid, so naturally, all the sections, books and subject were only related to that.
Koo took out his notebook from his bag, and sat on a table.
"Hm....", Koo hummed, and took out a book titled 'Mentality of Hybrids in Animal Form'.

Eunwoo observed the little one carefully, whose lips formed into a cute pout, while focusing on the book, leafing through it's pages.
Eunwoo himself took out a random book, and opened it, but, he was busy staring at Koo only.

"Which portion are you noting down Kookie ?", Eunwoo asked.
"Actually, I was studying about the difference between the physical structures of brain of hybrids in their animal form and normal animal. We all know that hybrids in their animal form behave a lot different than normal animals. So, there must be some difference in the physical structure of their brain too", Koo explained the whole matter to Eunwoo who nodded.