3

"I wish I could hold a heart

"I wish I could hold a heart." George said softly Madelyn smiled at him leaning against the desk. Meredith had an opportunity to hold an actual heart they were all jealous of this accomplishment.

"A monkey could hold a heart" Cristina sneered

"You're just mad Burke didn't ask you" Madelyn said teasingly Cristina looked at her and sighed loudly

"You're right , why are you always right?" She said looking at george he chuckled , Madelyn shrugged drinking her coffee. moments later izzie came up to them in a hurry.

"Because i'm wise" Madelyn said with a cute smile, Cristina playfully rolled her eyes.

"George, I need more ice and chips." Izzie told george he looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Who else did you invite?"

"Izzie, we said the list was jocks only" Cristina informed her madelyn and george looked at her confused "Surgery, Trauma, Plastics. Who else?" She clarified for them as if it was obvious.

"Just some people from Peds." Izzie admitted with a mumble They all groaned out

"You invited the preschoolers to Madelyn and Meredith's house. The next thing you'll say is you invited the shrinks" Cristina said sarcastically, Madelyn was drinking her coffee Izzie looks away

"She invited mental defects. This party's D.O.A." Madelyn commented Cristina chuckled grabbing Madelyns cup and drinking her coffee.

"You know, Meredith thinks this is just going to be a little, small, meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing. Did you clear this with her?" George asked worriedly she closed her eyes sighing

"No, but I will." Izzie replied George , Madelyn and Cristina give her a look "I promise."

"Why are you wasting the only weekend your boyfriend is in town on a big party? Is he bad in bed?" Cristina asked her curiously Izzie scoffed annoyed.

Izzie chuckles "No. I just want him to meet some of my friends" She told them brushing off what they think.

"Right. Like Sixty losers in scrubs are your friends" Madelyn added grinning izzie gave her a look Her beeper goes off. She gets up to leave "Bad sex, sucks for you"

"I heard there was a party tonight at Madelyn and Meredith's house" Alex said walking up to them they all looked at each other awkwardly

"Oh really, party?" Cristina said clueless

"Uh, news to me" Izzie added