15

"What the hell is going on!" The twins shouted out in unison everyone turned their attention to the heated twins , George swallowed nervously Cristina leaned towards him "Its a twin thing" She whispered to him

"She cut his LVAD wires!" George yelled out

"What do you mean you cut his LVAD wires?" Madelyn gritted through her teeth angrily she walked towards izzie and denny.

"Are you trying to kill him?" Meredith asked her with a heated expression on her face she closed the blinds to the room and locked the door.

"I'm trying to save him. All I have to do is confirm that his condition is worse, then Burke can call UNOS and he'll move up on the list and he will get his heart" Izzie reassured still pumping his heart Madelyn sighed stressfully Cristina stood there with a pale blank face.

"About Burke..."

"She's gone insane, right? It's not just me?" George panicked

"About Burke... "

"Everything will be fine!" Izzie shouted out loudly still pumping his heart Madelyn felt her eyes watering

"When Burke gets here, everything will be fine. He will know what to do" Izzie said to them Madelyn ran both of her hands through her hair pacing back and forth.

Cristina spoke quietly "About Burke..."

George shouted out Loudly "What?"

"He's been shot!" Cristina yelled back everyone turned to her izzie stared blankly still pumping his heart , Madelyn sighed shakily Meredith closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.

___________________________

George is now pumping Denny's heart Izzie is sitting down in a chair next to denny running her hand through her hair "Burke's not coming?"

"Cristina, are you ok?" Meredith asked cristina rubbing her back Madelyn sat next to the both of them

"I'm fine"

Izzie mumbled again to herself "Burke's not coming?"

George is still pumping his heart and is also muttering to himself angrily "Why didn't I take the internship in San Diego? None of this would be happening if I was in San Diego"

"Burke's not coming." Izzie spoke again Madelyn stood up now frustrated , angry and quite frankly annoyed.

"No, Izzie. Burke is not coming. I know your having problems here what with your possible murder charges and your unbelievably stupid idea about stealing a heart, but Burke's kind of busy right now!" Madelyn shouted out angrily

"Denny's gonna die. Denny's gonna die and I killed him" Izzie said with tears streaming down her face , Madelyn sat back down closing her eyes.

George still pumping denny's gear started Yelling "You shouldn't have done it!"