25

Bailey walking with her interns with a bright smile on her faces walking up to double doors "Hey, welcome to the Denny Duquette Memorial Clinic

Bailey walking with her interns with a bright smile on her faces walking up to double doors "Hey, welcome to the Denny Duquette Memorial Clinic. Barring any surgical emergencies you will be working here today" She opened the door and The room is empty

Cristina and Madelyn stood side by side observing the room "Working on what?" Cristina questioned harshly Madelyn gave her that motherly look she always gives her.

"Right now, Olivia will be familiarizing you with the protocol for the flu vaccine" Bailey told them Alex is looking at something and almost goes to touch it but Izzie ran up to slapping his hand away "Oh! No, no, no. Don't...don't touch that. That was...79 dollars"

Cristina groaned out loudly "Oh, my God. I have got to get out of here. Burke has a bloodless pulmonary valve transplant patient flying in from Denver tomorrow. I should be preparing"

Alex scoffed walking up to her cockily "You don't get to scrub in on that valve trans-location"

"How do you know?" Madelyn asked him sassily Alex and Madelyn both knew that their relationship was over it's just that neither of them are ready to admit it yet.

"Because I am" He answered Cristina glared at Alex evilly "He picked you?" She asked pointing at him.

Olivia cleared her throat getting everyone's attention "You guys ready?"

Madelyn looked around and turned To Bailey "Where is everybody?"

"Uh, Grey will be late. O'Malley should be back from vacation" Bailey informed her , Madelyn knew why Meredith was late she had a meeting with Ms. Henry at Their mothers nursing home , Meredith told Madelyn to stay at the hospital because it's not important. Madelyn had been trying to forget about the kiss between her and george but it was hard to do even if the kiss was unexpected and awkward.

"No, no, no. The patients, the underserved, uninsured population that we're supposed to be helping" Izzie announced to bailey in a hurry this was important to her.

"The underserved, uninsured will come. You'll see. Just watch the door. They will come through it" Bailey told her Izzie squealed in excitement as she ran to the door with a burst of energy.

"I can't wait...for the first patient. It's gonna be amazing. It's gonna be amazing what Denny's money can do. Right?" Izzie exclaimed as she watched the door closely.

Bailey sighed stressfully "Just watch the door, Stevens" She told her Izzie stares at the door. It opens and Mark and Richard enter Mark walked in with a smile on his face as usual "Dr. Bailey, congratulations on the opening of the clinic" He congratulated her Mark looked at Madelyn and grinned.

She smiled back blushing slightly Cristina narrowed her eyes looking between them "You slept with McSteamy?" Cristina questioned her folding her arms , Madelyn started to cough from the unexpected question.