28

Madelyn is in the shower , the warm water running through her hair and her face

Madelyn is in the shower , the warm water running through her hair and her face. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment before everyone else in the house wakes up. She turned off the water stepping out of the shower, madelyn wrapped her towel around her body and picked up another towel drying her hair.

Madelyn is staring at herself in the bathroom mirror , she liked it quiet and calm. Her moments were short lived as Alex enters the bathroom causing her gasp in shock.

"Alex, God!" She shouted out in fear instantly holding her towel up to her body more.

Alex waved it off nonchalantly "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've seen it all before" He replied blankly Madelyn scoffed under her breath.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Madelyn asked infuriated why is he there, she didn't want him there at all.

Alex shrugged still standing by the door "Moving in"

Madelyns eyes widened "What!" She yelled causing Alex to leave she left the bathroom going into her room and drying off at a quick pace and putting on her clothes. She groaned walking out of her room with her hair still wet she busts into Meredith's bedroom where she and Derek are sleeping.

"Alex is moving into our house?" Madelyn questioned tapping her foot on the floor angrily , her hair still dripping from being wet Meredith is still laying there with her eyes closed.

Meredith yawned before replying "He's taking George's room" She responded carelessly.

Madelyn stammered over words "Wha-Why?" She shouted out angrily Meredith took a deep breath she knew Madelyn would be upset about this.

Derek sighed tiredly his head buried in his pillow "I was asleep just a minute ago" He complained tiredly Madelyn rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"Yeah, and I was naked in the bathroom when Alex walked in. I'm lucky I didn't come out of the shower to find him peeing all over the seat" Madelyn replied frustrated raising her voice , Derek sat up from the bed rubbing his eyes along with Meredith.

"And we're up" Derek commented

"What's wrong with where he was living before?" Madelyn continued to argue , madelyn didn't want him there for one main reason. he's her ex and it's weird.

"I don't know where he was living before." Meredith acknowledged Madelyn was uncomfortable with him living there. well she was uncomfortable when Izzie continued to live there but she didn't comment on that.

"He lived in a normal sized apartment, I can't have him living in the room next door, it's weird" Madelyn complained with a sad face Meredith gave her a look.

"People are what matters. Alex is one of our people, we can't leave him out in the cold" Meredith pointed out with a soft tone since when did she care about leaving him out in the cold Madelyn gave her an annoyed look.