6

Madelyn woke up next to Alex with the covers wrapped around them both , Alex is still asleep peacefully and there is a phone ringing, she looked around trying to find it she rolled off the bed hitting her head on his night stand

"Ouch" Madelyn mumbled in pain she looked through her pants that had been thrown on the floor when she found it Madelyn answered it.

"Dr. Grey, this is Ms. Henry from the nursing home. I'm calling about your mother" The woman spoke in a nice tone , Madelyn stood up with the cover wrapped around her still.

"Is she all right?" Madelyn asked with her heart racing

"Oh, it's nothing like that" Ms henry reassured her Madelyn sighed in relief sitting on the bed carefully trying not wake alex.

"Can I um call you later, then?" Madelyn asked ms henry closing her eyes a bit , The nursing home had been calling Meredith and Madelyn for couple of weeks now but they had both been dodging their calls.

"Uh, I just wanted to..."

"I have to go" Madelyn cut her she Hangs up the phone and throws it at the bottom bed putting both her hands on her eyes groaning tiredly. Alex sat up still half asleep looking at her

"Oh, my God" He said in a raspy morning voice causing madelyn to jump a little "Who is calling you at this hour?" He asked her rubbing his eyes she smiled laying next to him.

"It's a wrong number that's all" Madelyn explained she didn't want anyone to know about her mother neither did Meredith it was secret that they wanted to keep.

"I'm officially awake so i have to go home and shower" Madelyn told alex kissing him quickly rolling off the bed lazily putting on her clothes he sat up prompting himself up with his elbows  smirking she furrowed her eyebrows confused while putting on her shirt.

"What?"

"You're just so perfect" He muttered She scoffed playfully shaking her head.

"I'm far from perfect" She replied putting on her socks sitting back on the bed.

"Why are you leaving again?" Alex asked her kissing her neck madelyn loved kissing and being affectionate but she hated hickeys she giggled pushing him away a little.

"Because my clothes are at home"

"Just stay for five minutes..." Alex said still kissing on her neck she closed her eyes now letting kiss her.

"Eh why not?" Madelyn mumbled turning to him he chuckled and pulled her back back on the bed sheepishly he nibbled on the tip of her nose, then kissed it, and his eyes opened to see hers shining bright.

_____________________

Running into the hospital in a hurry she ran into the ct room trying to find dr shepherd. She was on his service today she loved his service they got along well and madelyn loved nuero.