24

Madelyn, Meredith,  Izzie and Cristina watched Thatcher in the window "How are we related to that man?" Meredith said out loud folding her arms Madelyn narrowed her eyes as she continued to stare

Madelyn, Meredith, Izzie and Cristina watched Thatcher in the window "How are we related to that man?" Meredith said out loud folding her arms Madelyn narrowed her eyes as she continued to stare.

Cristina raised her eyebrows curiously "What do you mean?"

"I mean, look at him. He's a mess" Madelyn pointed out He swings his arm to hard and spills coffee everywhere "I mean he's a disaster. A stammering, mumbling, clumsy disaster with whom we have absolutely nothing in common. Not one thing"

"I hate to break this to you both but..." Izzie said to them they both looked at her confused

Meredith and Madelyn spoke in unison "What?"

"You both do your own share of stammering yourself." Cristina told them truthfully Madelyn and Meredith rolled their eyes not believing any of it.

"Yeah, that nervous talking thing you both do, it's actually a lot like him" Izzie commented

"No it's not" Madelyn argued trying to defend herself and Meredith.

Cristina hummed agreeing "Plus that messy thing" Meredith scoffed "You're the messy one"

Cristina shook her head about give her reasoning "My apartment is messy, my locker is messy, but I am not messy. Okay Sometimes madelyn you have like...food and stuff in your hair" Cristina said pointing to her hair , Madelyn made a face touching her hair checking for food.

"Yeah food. And meredith the Band-Aids on your face. I can still kind of see that indentation from that nose strip you were wearing last night" Izzie told meredith pointing her nose , Meredith rubbed her nose.

Meredith and Madelyn stood up at the same "You are in a relationship with no words" Meredith told Cristina sassily.

"And you are a millionaire in $20 shoes. Who kissed my boyfriend Whatever" Madelyn said to Izzie harshly Meredith and Madelyn walks away.

_______________________

The group is In the gallery watching Heathers surgery Alex looked at George "Hey, how's your old man?"

George sighed stressfully "His urine output's holding steady. Which is good"

"Have you seen Burke today?" Cristina questioned George desperately , Madelyn chuckled looking at the surgery.

"Even if I did like you I still wouldn't tell you that" George spat out coldly Madelyn sighed giving him a 'be nice' look. Madelyn was like the mother of the group she had make sure they were all in check.

"Why don't you just ask Burke about the hand yourself?" Meredith asked her eating some if Madelyns sour patches.

Cristina shrugged "I'm not talking to him. He owes me" She responded proudly Meredith and Madelyn looked at each other confused "What?"