09

Madelyn had gotten pages from Mark and she ignored some of them but eventually she gave in

Madelyn had gotten pages from Mark and she ignored some of them but eventually she gave in. Walking down a hallway passing on call rooms one door opened and pulled Madelyn in she gasped now being pushed against a wall staring at Mark "You wanna do it now?" She said raising her eyebrows curiously.

Mark stood there still holding her waist tightly flashing his smile at her , Madelyn sighed softly "Listen, when isn't it a good time to have on call room sex?" He questioned her sarcastically Madelyn scoffed checking the clock in the room.

"Now" She dryly answered he groaned loudly now hoisting her up easily around his waist causing her to laugh a little. "Mark seriously i have to go back before Meredith starts suspecting things" Madelyn said pushing him back a little bit Mark sighed loudly looking her up and down letting go of her causing Madelyn to stand up on her own

"She's not i mean we've been hiding this pretty good" Mark flirtatiously said grabbing her wrist softly, Madelyn rolled her eyes looking at the doorknob.

"Mark no we can't" Madelyn continued to stand strong. Mark was a weakness to her he would always get his way because of how cute he was.

"Okay i can always just put my shirt back on-" Mark sadly started grabbing his scrub shirt but Madelyn cut him off by placing her lips on his he smiled into the kiss now helping Madelyn take her shirt off. Mark picked her up taking her over to the desk sitting Madelyn down roughly. He began to kiss her neck already starting to form hickeys but they were soon interrupted by the door opening and it was Bailey holding her son Madelyn gasped loudly "Dr. Sloan" She said trying to hold her shock from seeing Madelyn in there.

Mark cleared his throat "Dr. Bailey. Dr. Bailey's baby" He said out of breath talking to Tuck who looked between the two cluelessly. Madelyn couldn't even look at at bailey or her son. Too much shame. 

Bailey made a face before talking again "It appears nurse tanya is no longer available for your liposuction at 10:00. Shall I cancel the procedure?" She asked curiously looking Madelyn up and down slowly.

Mark turned to her out of breath "Get me another nurse. Get me kate. Yeah" Mark quickly told her before closing the door. Bailey knocks again.

Bailey opened it again "Dr. Grey, Since your on  Ortho today how about you give Dr. Torres that message" She told Madelyn looking her up and down obviously judging her , Madelyn cleared her throat trying to calm down but it was impossible. Dr. Bailey knew now and it was obvious she was judging.

"Um-Y-Yeah, fine. I'll uh tell her" Madelyn stuttered out Tuck then giggled and smiled at Madelyn "Hey, tuck" She said happily Bailey looked her up and down.

"Put a shirt on Madelyn and get to work" Bailey ordered her Madelyn nodded quickly gathering her shirt as She closes the door. Mark took a deep breath shakily Mark helped Madelyn stand up from the small night desk she cleared her throat staring up at Mark who had a very nervous look on his face.