22

song : brutal , by olivia rodrigo

"Maybe she'll be on "look but don't touch" patrol too

"Maybe she'll be on "look but don't touch" patrol too. Like Izzie over here" Madelyn insulted her playfully Izzie gave her a weird look along with Alex she was acting different because she knew about Alex and Izzie and it was tearing her apart piece by piece.

Alex scoffed "Whatever she gets I hope its bad. Really bad" He replied bluntly talking about Cristina.

"She made a mistake, we all make..." Meredith began to give her speech on how everyone isn't perfect but George cut her off in frustration.

"A mistake? She was going to let Burke, Burke with the shaky hand operate on my father" George exclaimed angrily , Madelyn could understand where he was coming from it was really dangerous and risky for burke to be operating on his father. they all stared at Cristina when she walked in.

"Could you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy,and makes you look like you haven't been fed" Cristina said annoyed sitting down on the bench Everyone leaves except Meredith , Madelyn and Cristina.

"So how's it going?" Meredith asked her sitting down on the bench.

"How's what going?"

"You and Burke? Are you okay?" Madelyn asked her sincerely Her pager began to go off and she groaned softly looking down at it.

"We're existing in total silence" Cristina answered bluntly Madelyn stood up they stared at her as she put her hair in a ponytail "I have to go" Madelyn informed them before running out of the locker room in a hurry she ran into the hallway and looked in the patients room her eyes immediately looked at the conjoined twins she gasped out in shock , Madelyn turned around facing everyone else with a cocky smile on her face.

"I'm calling it. It's mine" She spoke up Alex and George scoffed shaking their heads disagreeing.

"I have two brothers. I feel their pain" George complained

"I would be great at watching this" Izzie answered Madelyn laughed out still staring in the patients room.

"Oh cmon Stephen's we all know you're out you can't even touch anyone" Madelyn said to Izzie kinda harshly , They all stared at her with shocked expressions on their faces , they have never seen this particular side of her before. Madelyn likes to keep her mean girl side hidden because she hated it , but her boyfriend is cheating on her with one of her closest friends so they both deserved it.

George gave her a weird look before leaning over to her whispering in her ear "Are you alright?" He asked curiously she looked at him and nodded quickly.

"Quiet, all of you" Bailey said stepping in Alex folded his arms walking up to bailey about to ask her a question "We're all on the case right?"

Bailey nodded "Right , Stephens you are to-" Bailey was about to remind her of what she needed to do