11

"Can we talk?" Alex asked Madelyn with his eyes pouty George glared at him annoyed, Madelyn sighed walking towards him George grabbed her arm softly

"I'll be fine" Madelyn whispered to him George nodded still looking between the two Madelyn gave him a smile reassuring him. George took the hint and walked out of the hospital.

"What?" Madelyn asked Alex trying to understand what was going on with him. Alex groaned out frustrated which caused her to narrow her eyes in confusion.

"Yes i was jealous okay?" Alex said to her getting straight to the point Madelyns posture straightened as she cleared her throat "I really like you and everything was going good! then this guy comes into town and you're all of a sudden prancing around the hospital all giggly and happy." Alex explained to her angrily Madelyn clenched her jaw a little "But i am sorry okay , Madelyn god! i'm so sorry for everything i do to you i still don't know why you stay!" Alex shouted rubbing his eyes stressed out Madelyns heart dropped to her feet.

She walked closer to him and grabbed both of his hands and removed them from his face , Madelyn smiled looking into his eyes "I stay because i want you , I like you. William is my past But you are my future" Madelyn spoke up holding the side of his face , "And if you don't want to meet William it's fine okay? I'll live" Madelyn laughed out Alex chuckled staring into her light green eyes.

"Oh No I want to meet him" Alex said suddenly Madelyn stood back turning her head confused.

"I thought-"

"But this time" Alex muttered but loud enough for her to hear , He walked up to her and grabbed both sides of her face "You're going to introduce me as your "Hot Boyfriend" " Alex replied cockily Madelyn laughed softly

"Boyfriend?" Madelyn questioned

"Yes"

"And that makes me your "Hot Girlfriend" Madelyn asked him wrapping both of her hand around his neck with a smile on her face.

"That's correct" Alex replied she giggled and kissed him with happiness and relief. George walked back in the hospital and looked at the two with disgust.

"So i'm assuming you two made up?" George spoke out awkwardly they both turned their heads facing him with smiles on their faces.

________________________

Everyone is at the bar with smiles on their faces Well except for Meredith
she was pretty wasted.

Meredith leaned her head against the table "So William?" Meredith asked him balancing her hand under her chin "Do you still love my sister?" William choked on his tequila

"Uhm well that's uh-" William sat there stumbling over his words Madelyn and Alex walked in holding hands with George behind them "Oh hey! your sisters here" William spoke happily he walked up to them

"Hey William" Madelyn greeted him he sighed in relief

"I'm so glad you're here your sister was making me question my life decisions" William gritted through his teeth with a smile , Madelyn cleared her throat awkwardly. They all walked towards the bar and sat down.

"Mer are you okay?" Madelyn asked her sister Meredith head was on the bars table she groaned loudly.

"I am fine , i am so fine!" Meredith shouted out sitting her head up focusing on Madelyn.

"Okayyyy" Madelyn dragged out her "y's"

"Okay so William , This is George my um best friend" Madelyn said introducing them to each other George grinned proudly as they shook hands "And this Alex my um" Madelyn stumbled over her word everyone faced her , Alex looked at her worriedly she cleared her throat sitting up fixing her posture "This is my Boyfriend Alex" The table gasped out in shock.

"B-Boyfriend since when?" Meredith slurred out  , Izzie walked into the bar with a smile on her face as always.

"Oh look Izzie is here!" Madelyn said standing up walking up to her , Izzie looked at her confused Madelyn wrapped her arm around her and whispered in her ear.

"Okay so alex and i are official" She whispered Izzie gasped out in shock "So can you please not make a big deal out of it because right now i feel like i might have a panic attack-" Izzie cut her off chuckling

"Shh calm down" Izzie told her calmly as they walked towards the table.

"William this is Izzie , Izzie this is William" She introduced them both. William grinned and shook hands.

"It's nice to meet all of you" William told everyone with a friendly grin on their face.
The rest of the night they shared drinks and laughed and got to know William. Madelyn sat there the whole night smiling this is the first time she had genuinely been happy.

"Should i tell the story?" William questioned holding a beer in his hand , Madelyn groaned out embarrassed.

"No William!"

"Oh do tell" Alex told william with a smirk on his face George and Izzie sat there laughing while Meredith sat there smirking she knew this story already.

"So it was sophomore year in college" William sat up telling the story Madelyn closed her eyes out of embarrassment "And her Sorority Group was throwing a huge party, so i came with a couple of friends and we're walking around trying to find Madelyn" William told them explaining

"Oh God" Madelyn muttered burying her face in Alex's shoulder.

"All of sudden we see all of these people running towards the main room , So i'm assuming theirs like a drunk girl dancing on the dance floor"

"So i go because i was interested... when i look and walk past the people guess who's dancing to britney spears "slave 4 you" on the pool table with two bottles of tequila in her hand" The table gasped out in shock they all turned to her waiting for her to explain.

"What! i was twenty okay?" Madelyn said annoyed Meredith sat there laughing

"You weren't even legal to drink" Izzie said laughing , Alex sat there chuckling looking at his girlfriend who was filled of surprises.

"I didn't know you were like that-" Alex said to her teasingly she cut him off by putting her hand over his mouth.

"Okay one. I was twenty. And two. I'm not like that anymore"

"Why do i find that hard to believe" George said to her chuckling she glared at him playfully. The group started laughing again.

I know it's a short chapter but i love ittttt❤️❤️❤️