11

"Back up

"Back up. both of you are sucking up all my oxygen" Bailey said sternly referring to Derek pressure up against her right shoulder and Madelyn on her left.

"We're just trying to see" Derek added,

Mark walked yo to them immediately smiling at Madelyn "Hi" He said softly as he sat on the desk next to where madelyn was standing.

Madelyn smiled "Hi" She replied staring into his eyes Cristina made a disgusted face.

Bailey threw her hands up "It's not up yet. There's nothing to see." She replied Madelyn took a deep breath.

"I'm bored!" Madelyn exclaimed throwing her head back, Bailey smacked her lips listening to her complain.

Bailey smacked her lips turning to Madelyn annoyed, Dr. Hahn looked at the time "It's supposed to be posted at four"

Mark sighed "Its 4:15" He casually answered as Madelyn stood beside Bailey still biting her nails. 

"Hit the refresh button you have to reload the page" Cristina said dropping her arms to side stepping up by bailey to hit refresh but she hit Cristinas hand.

Bailey made an annoyed face "i'm hitting the refresh button every ten seconds just...Wait" She scolded as Derek and Madelyn smirked playfully at Bailey being irritated by everyone. Meredith walked up to everyone now standing next to Cristina and Madelyn.

Meredith leaned over looking at the computer "Is it up yet?" She asked.

Bailey smacked her lips looking at Meredith quickly before turning back around "No"

Derek smiled staring at Meredith "Hi" He said goofily as Cristina made a disgusted face and Madelyn made a awe face.

Meredith smiled back replying "Hi" Alex then walked up to them asking the same question Meredith just did.

"Is it up yet?"

Bailey shook her head "No! wait!" She yelled now getting overwhelmed.

Alex made a confused face "Reload it" He said causally making Bailey give him a very bitter and cold look. Madelyn snickered causing them to now look at her.

"Oh don't touch the computer, Bailey doesn't like that" She said happily and teasingly Mark smiled admiring her, Bailey however gave her a look causing Madelyn to stop smiling. Bailey turned around still hitting refresh on the main page.

"I'm thinking we move up a slot. We pass Hopkins move up to number one" Mark suggested Madelyn stared at him with lovey eyes he looked up at her flashing a quick grin.

Derek shook his head still looking at the computer "We're not passing Hopkins. We're gonna stay number two"

Dr. Hahn took a sip out of her mug before adding her own comment "Mayo could surge ahead. We could be three"