14

Madelyn was in the cafeteria eating lunch by herself which is really rare , She looked around the room and no one was in sight

"What the hell is going on?" Madelyn whispered to herself she got up and threw away the rest of her food determined to find Her friends usually they would all eat together but today has been a weird day.

She was walking down the hall when she heard yelling she smiled to herself knowing it's her friends but it quickly faded when she seen george upset

"Dude chill!" Alex shouted out to george

George stops angry "You chill! You chill! I'm not...I'm not gonna chill" he starts walking off again and they start following him again.

"George! What's going on..." Madelyn yelled out following them Izzie comes into the hallway.

"What's going on?" Izzie questioned

"The fetus is freaking out" Alex commented

Madelyn tries to grab George's arm "Why are you freaking out?" George stops again and Cristina comes in from the other side of the hall

"You think that someone is your friend you know" George said with a soft voice Madelyn turned to her sister Meredith looks ashamed and George is angry "You think at the very least she'd respect your privacy!"

"What's going on?" Cristina asked everyone George starts walking off again and Meredith follows

"Baby boy is freaking out"

"She can see that!" Madelyn shouted out causing them to jump a little in fear. She was upset because she didn't know what was going on but all Madelyn knew was that the two most important people in the world to her are fighting.

The others follow as well and see George and Meredith a few feet away. George is standing in front of the door leading into a stairwell.

"George, can we at least talk?" Meredith asked him

"I don't wanna talk! Not to you! I wanted to keep my mouth shut! And if you hadn't been running away from me every time you see me you would know that." George enters the stairwell and starts hurrying down the stairs. Meredith follows.

"Okay, you're right but can we just talk now?" The others follow George yells "You wanna talk now because you told everyone that we had sex!" Meredith and Madelyn eyes widened "Shh"

"You had sex?!" Madelyn shouted out

"You had sex with George?!" Cristina and Izzie shouted out at the same time. George stood there with a embarrassed expression on his face.

"You didn't tell them?"

"No"

"Damn it!" He moves to walk down the next flight of stairs but ends up falling down them instead All the girls yelled concerned