16

SGH conference room, the interns are all standing there

SGH conference room, the interns are all standing there. Richard has his arms folded and is staring at each and every one of them.

"I cut the LVAD wire" Izzie spoke

"Actually, I cut the LVAD wire" Madelyn added

"No it was me" Meredith added

"No. I did it. I'm the one who cut the wire" george admitted George nudges Cristina she scoffed

"Fine. I cut the LVAD wire" She said carelessly they all stared at alex he rolled his

"I didn't do anything. I'm totally innocent"

Madelyn turned to her boyfriend glaring at him "Alex!" she scolded "I wasn't even here. He knows I wasn't here. And you shouldn't be taking the fall for someone else's mistake You think he doesn't know that? The guy's not mentally challenged" Alex explained they all continued to stare at him with evil eyes.

George scoffed "That's not the point. What about loyalty?"

Cristina nodded agreeing "We made a an agreement" They all begin arguing back and forth and Richard stood up yelling at them "People! I know who did this. So, you might as well come clean. I know"

George cleared his throat raising his hand awkwardly "With all due respect, sir, if you knew, you wouldn't be asking us"

"I did i-" Izzie began to speak but madelyn hit her back cutting her off Izzie stopped talking.

"You have your suspicions, but you don't actually know" Meredith told the Chief

Cristina hummed "Not for sure"

George continued "And you can't do anything to any of us without proof, sir"

"Well, one of you compromised a patient's life. One of you stole an organ. One of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of UNOS. Now, you tell me, and you tell me right now!" Richard yelled at them Madelyn gulped nervously he walked past each and every one of them and no one spoke "All right, fine. No surgeries"

All of their eyes widened "You heard what I said. No surgeries. No one scrubs in, no one watches from the gallery, no one so much as goes near the OR floor. Until someone confesses, the five of you will share a single patient: Camille Travis. Whatever she wants, the five of you will provide it! Whatever she wants. Now, get the hell out of my sight!" Richard shouted at them they all scurried out at the same time , Madelyn and Alex were holding hands as they walked out , Madelyn took a deep breath

"Wow, he didn't say we were fired" Madelyn broke the silence

Cristina scoffed "He might as well have. No surgeries?"

Meredith shrugged "That wasn't bad. We got off easy" Madelyn sighed worriedly bringing up another point "Yeah, for now. You think this is over?"

"I could really use a good coma right now. A nice, long coma" George said out loud to everyone as they all walked together in a group.