7

Alex is giving George shots of penicillin and Madelyn wanted to support George

Alex is giving George shots of penicillin and Madelyn wanted to support George. She knew how bad he must feel and she felt horrible Madelyn walked in the room and George turned around immediately embarrassed.

"Madelyn , go away!" George shouted loudly she sighed putting both of her hands on her hips looking at him.

"Oh, George. I Thought you could use some moral support" Madelyn announced with a warm friendly smile on her face as always. Alex observed her admiring all the features that she has. She's sweet , Talented , Funny and caring he couldn't find any flaws.

"NO! No, moral support. I'm indisposed here"

"George, it's not a big deal. And you have a cute butt" Madelyn complimented him George groaned out of embarrassment. Alex turned to her walking closer up to her chest.

"I have a cute butt too. Dont i?" She grinned softly pushing him out of the way taking the needle out of his hand.

"Oh, get out. You're doing it wrong"

"Be my guest" Alex muttered moving out of her way George turned around and seen Madelyn behind him he started to stumble over his words.

"What...? Alex. Alex. Wha...?" He stuttered Alex leaves and Izzie enters.

"Hey!" George shouted out , Izzie laughed out crossing her arms together looking at George's butt.

"What are we doing here?"

"Breaking George's spirit" George mumbled sassily , Madelyn sighed turning to Izzie.

"Curing George's syph"

"I don't like needles" George told Madelyn nervously she lifted the needle downwards  giving him shot. Cristina yells from the hallway

"Izzie?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh, Mr. Franklin's procedure's been scheduled for after lunch..." She yelled from the outside Cristina enters she chuckled looking at this situation.

"Oh, what are we doing?"

"We are saving George from a future of festering sores and insanity" Izzie told Cristina sarcastically Meredith walked in and she giggled.

"You're curing George's Syph?" Meredith asked her sister , Madelyn nodded not even doing the shot anymore she was too distracted George continued laying there in a horrible mood.

"Oh, cute butt" Meredith commented

"Told ya" Madelyn mumbled

"It is cute, like a baby's" Izzie also spoke George stood up in anger pulling up his pants and putting his shoes on aggressively the Girls looked at him stunned.

"You know, I have spent hours, days, years, imagining myself half-naked in a room with four women. The reality is so much better" George bellowed out on them he leaves and they all stood there quietly looking at each other