05

In Merediths Bedroom

In Merediths Bedroom. Madelyn and Cristina is dancing up a storm laughing and giggling Meredith stands in the doorway not moving a muscle. Cristina continued to dance now moving towards her "You're not dancing" She said with her words shaky from bouncing Madelyn twirled around the room her smile beaming.

Meredith sighed sadly "I'm too tense to dance" She complained standing there staring at the two Madelyn got on Merediths bed and started to jump up and down laughing she then jumped back down on the floor pulling Meredith by the hand.

"Which is why we're dancing" She exclaimed spinning Meredith around by her hands.

"My problem is" She started causing Madelyn and Cristina to stop dancing "I'm sleeping with a man who's dating. And I don't care if he dates Sydney. It's the woman he dates after Sydney, that's my problem. And if I had any sense at all, I would break up with the breakup sex. There would be no more breakup sexing. If I had any sense" Meredith ranted.

Cristina shushed her "Shut up!" She shouted out loudly "Dance it out" Cristina told her as Madelyn started to dance again. Cristina laughed running her hands through her hair as Madelyn moved her hips from side to side.

Meredith took a deep breath "You know, I'm gonna tell him. I don't want him seeing other people" She admitted to herself and to them as she started to bounce to the beat moving her head from side to side.

"Good. Fine. Whatever" Madelyn said out of breath now bouncing around with Cristina who had a smile on her face.

Meredith hummed now repeating her statement "I'm gonna tell him, and I feel good about it"

Cristina rolled her eyes still dancing "Dancing makes you brave" She smiled out teasingly as Madelyn smiled happily now dancing towards Meredith who started to grin slowly watching her twin sister smile and prance.

"Dancing makes you feel sexy!" Madelyn laughed still circling astound each other They all started to dance together around the room with careless smiles and the giggles that filled the room.

Izzie comes out of bathroom and sees the three of them dancing. Izzie looked into the room with somewhat sadness from not being included. Things had been different for all them it's not the same anymore.

_______

Madelyn had curled her hair now that it was kinda shorter she liked it way better. As she left the cubby room after putting on lip gloss George bumped into her now frowning up his face. "What" Madelyn asked looking at her shirt checking for stains.

"Oh nothing. You look very nice" George complimented her as they started to walk side by side.

Madelyn sighed in relief wrapping her arm around him happily "I'm glad , this morning i actually tried to look presentable" Madelyn commented George hummed sniffing her quickly causing beg to hit his shoulder "What are you doing!" She shouted out smirking a little.