02

Derek, Meredith, Madelyn and Cristina are in the same elevator. It was a quiet awkward silence now that they had broke up but Meredith turned to him with a smile "Hey" Madelyn made a face looking at Derek waiting for him to respond.

Derek smiled back "Hey" He responded cheerfully Madelyn furrowed her eyebrows confused. They were supposedly broken up but the tight tension isn't awkward it's normal and its making the breakup less believable.

"How are you today?" Meredith asked curiously and nicely Cristina turned to Madelyn with a weird look they made the exact same face.

Derek nodded "Good"

"Great" Meredith replied with a small grin They all exit the elevator Derek and Meredith walk away. Cristina and Madelyn stood there looking at each other.

Cristina turned to Madelyn putting her index finger up as a realization "She's doing McDreamy" Cristina gasped out Madelyn nodded slowly already knowing what was going on.

"She's doing McDreamy and lying about it" Madelyn replied back with her voice becoming high pitched as they walked down the hallway together.

"That's low even for her!" Cristina raised her voice Madelyn chuckled putting her hands in her lab coat pockets. Cristina stopped walking causing Madelyn to stop and give her a look "Promise me you won't have secret sex with a attending and not tell me about it?"

Madelyn looked to the right and seen Mark standing there at the nurses station smirking at one of the nurses "Of course i promise" Madelyn responded swallowing nervously as they continued to walk down the halls.

________

Madelyn walked up to her group of interns they were all giggling and talking but when she approached them they all stood there weirdly. She had a smile on her face "Okay , i know i haven't been the nicest resident to you all and i'm sorry" Madelyn sincerely apologized she wanted to be like bailey but it didn't fit her. "And yes. i know all of your names" She laughed out playfully The interns still stood together scared Madelyn cleared her throat now reading her clipboard "Alrighty! We are scrubbing in on a surgery today so-" Her sentence had gotten cut off by her pager , She made a face staring at her pager before looking at her interns.

"So right now all you can help bailey in the clinic while i go do adult things" Madelyn informed them flashing a smile watching them all turn around walking away. Walking down the hall at a fast motion Lexie then ran up to her out of breath.

"Hey uh Madelyn" Lexie nervously spoke madelyn continued to look forward "Do you think we can talk? Maybe when your not busy doing A-Adult things" She stuttered out fiddling with her hands awkwardly Madelyn knew she meant well but it was just weird. She did want to know her but apart of her wasn't sure if she could it was all confusing and complicated.

"Sure" Madelyn responded

Running down the halls now out of breath seen Meredith and Alex standing outside the door she ran up to them with a smirk on her face. "Is it true old guys up?" Madelyn asked excitedly Meredith hummed nodding with excitement also.

"That's what Izzie said" Alex bluntly replied As they all entered The old guys room

"Hey, I just heard. Welcome back" Madelyn greeted the old guy he looked at her annoyed by everyone in the room.

Alex laughed out "Is it true? Really old guy woke up?" He said chuckling rudely Madelyn rolled her eyes at his comment hitting his arm.