14

Madelyn was in an on call room with Mark straddling him as they kissed

Madelyn was in an on call room with Mark straddling him as they kissed. She hadn't see him in a couple of days because she hadn't been on his services in a while he pulled away now staring at her "Work with me today" He muttered grazing her lips. Madelyn smile her finger trailing down his chin "I miss you" He muttered resting his head on her chest she rested her hands behind his neck.

"I promised Derek that i would be on his service today" Madelyn mumbles Mark smacked his lips picking up the journal with Derek's face over it. 'THE SHEPHERD METHOD'

"Hey do you think they airbrushed his picture? I mean, the man does not have one damn pore." Mark said with an unbelievable look, Madelyn pulled the magazine out of his hands before kissing him some more. "You know what?" Mark asked as they pulled away, Madelyn hummed curiously he touched her skin, she laughed. Mark moved her face upwards. "You don't have any either.. your so perfect" He muttered kissing her cheek softly, he moved to her other cheek kissing that one also Madelyn blushed "God our kids is going to have amazing skin"

Mark pulled her into a kiss she pulled away now raising her eyebrows "Is that what you care about? our kids just having good skin?" Madelyn laughed curiously, Mark made a confused face on why she was so surprised by that.

"Yes why wouldn't i be?" He asked cluelessly, Madelyn rolled her eyes at him.

"Not if they're smart? or healthy?" Madelyn asked curiously with a smirk, He closed his eyes.

"Yeah that too" He commented making Madelyn scoff with a small smile, Mark yawned leaning his head back.

"You look tired" She commented with a pouty face, Mark sighed rubbing his eyes a little.

"Well, I had an early morning palatoplasty." Mark said rolling his neck around, Madelyn nodded understanding her hands in his hair.

"Well i guess i'll let you get your rest" She said putting on her shirt teasingly. "Beauty rest is important..especially if we want those gorgeous spawn"

"Wait.." He whispered making Madelyn smirk he kissed on her neck "All right, well, I'm a little exhausted, but if you want to hop on and do all the work" He jokingly said pulling off the cover. Madelyn chuckled shaking her head kissing him some more his hands reaching down her back  the door opened and they looked, Callie stood there.

"No, I need to talk to you both!" Callie yelled plopping on the bed "So the sex can wait" She told them both. Madelyn and Mark looked at each other sadly, she lazily rolled off of him before looking at Callie who had a worried look on his face "So last night me and Hahn went on a date.."

Madelyn nodded slowly she already knew about that "Okay.."

"Erica and I ... we ... we did it. Sort of." Callie told them but with a very unsure tone. 

"Congratulations." Mark added dryly he then turned to Callie "Can you leave now?" He desperately asked.

Madelyn rolled her eyes at him motioning Callie to continue "No. No, no. It was not good at all. I choked. I couldn't go down there. I-I tried, but it justfelt so weird and clinical, like gynie rotation." She explained her eyes wide, Madelyn and Mark looked at her with blank faces "I left this morning before she got up. I couldn't even face her. What if ... what if me and Erica are ... what if ... what if we were a mistake?"  She rambled Madelyn blew some hair out of her face after hearing all of that.