0.1

Once Danny got home it was just a waiting game. She just wanted the call from Rudy that he landed safely. She looked at all the pictures she had with Rudy, her best friend. She already missed him and it's only been a few hours. He was supposed to arrive at around six at night, so Danny just walked around her house waiting for the call.

On the plane Rudy was frantically reading over the script trying to master his character. He usually always had his best friend to help him with things like this, tests, interviews, reports and even for the first audition. He was missing his best friend, more than he ever thought he would.

They both spent the eight hours missing each other. They weren't used to being apart or not in constant contact. 

Once Rudy's plane landed and he got off and immediately called Danny. 

"D." Rudy smiled at the girl once she answered.

"Rudes!" She beamed.

"I miss you so much. We haven't even been without each other for twelve hours and I'm already miserable." Rudy sighed. People where swarming him and he could barely hear Danny, but he tried.

"I fucking laid on my bed all day waiting to see our face." She laughed which made Rudy laugh.

"I missed seeing your face. Th-that sounds weird, b-but you know what I mean." Rudy laughed nervously.

"Yeah yeah I know what you mean." She giggled.

"Hey Danny. I literally called you before my parents so do you mind if I call and tell them I'm okay?" Rudy asked.

"Of course Rudy! I'll talk to you later. Bye!" She chimed.

He missed her voice and her happy attitude. It's only been a few hours and he's already Danny sick. He needed her hugs, her smile, the complements, her soft giggle- but-but it's not like he's fallen for her. It's not like he's waited like twenty years for her to fall in love with him.

'What am I doing?' Rudy asked himself in his head.

"Bye Danny. I miss you." He said and waved bye. He hung up so he could call his parents.

After talking to them for a few minutes, he then called Danny again.

"Hey, I'm about to get outta here and go to the chemistry read. I really wish you could be doing this with me. You deserve this." Rudy sighed.

"Rudy, it's okay. I'd much rather see you have fun. Go meet new people and make friends! I love you, you know that right?" Danny asked.

"I love you too shorty." Rudy laughs.

"Bye beanstalk!" Danny joked.

"Tootles." Rudy said in a girly voice. Danny exploded with laughter then ended the call.

Rudy got an Uber and went to the chemistry read. He met a lot of really nice people and clicked instantly with them, but not this one girl. Lili Reinhart. She was supposed to be playing JJ's love interest. Rudy got cast as JJ so the two of them had to kiss and that stuff, but something didn't seem right with her.

Back in Alaska Danny was talking to Rudy's brothers and having a good time. Rudy called just like he said he would after major events happened.

 A week has now passed sense Rudy left for South Carolina and Danny just got a call from her manager, Riley.

"Daniela get your ass of the couch and pack your things your going to South Carolina!" Riley said as calmly as possible.

"What!" Danny screeched.

"You heard me! Do you want to act with Rudy or..." Riley said.

"Of course I want to act with him! Oh my God! Thank you so much!" Danny said then she hung up.