2.5

A/n: y'all I'm sorry for updating so slow. School is fucking stupid. I'm going to try to get more chapters out. But the goods parts are coming soon!!!!!!

The next morning Danny got up like it was any normal morning. It's not like her dad died twelve hours ago.

She stretched and grabbed her clothes to go shower. Danny looked at herself in the mirror deciding that today would be a good day.

Once she showered and got dressed. They weren't supposed to wear make up to set because the makeup artists did it for them. But Danny did put on mascara. She blow dried her hair and walked out of the bathroom and into her room.

There was a bathroom attached to her room and Madelyn had one attached to her room as well.

"Hey Mads." Danny smiled at the girl curled up in a blanket laying on the couch.

"And where do you think your going this morning?" The blonde girl asked sitting up and walking over to Danny.

"To set. With y'all. 'Cause you know we're filming a show." Danny said, using hand gestures.

"No way José. We are cuddling and watching movies 'til your okay." Mads said, grabbing Danny's hands and holding them.

"I'm okay." Danny said. She wanted to be okay. She cried enough the last week and she was done being a baby. Now she was on the verge of tears remembering yesterday for the first time today. He wasn't gone, he couldn't be.

"Its okay to be sad." Mads said pulling her into a hug.

"It hurts- but I'm such a baby. I don't wanna be a baby anymore, I know everyone looks at me like I'm a baby. I don't need to be taken care of." Danny cried into the girls shoulder.

"Your not a baby. You just have a lot going on babe. It's okay to cry, I understand, Maddie understands, she's been through loosing a parent, she understands. We just want to make sure your okay. I'm sorry you feel like we are babying you, we just want to make sure your okay." Mads said a tear escaping from her eye.

Once Mads finished the apartment door opened. None of us locked the doors when we were home.

"I brought coffee." A voice said. Maddie.

'Great another person that's going to see me cry.' Danny thought to herself. "I'm gonna go walk. Gotta think." She sniffled, pulling away from the hug she desperately needed.

With that she left the apartment without another word. She walked to the elevator and pressed the bottom button. The doors opened and she went in. She only went down one level before the doors opened again.

In walked Chase, Rudy, Austin, and JD. Thankfully Danny had her hood up so they couldn't see her face. All of them had their eyes glued to their phones not looking up.

"Are you sure you can come Rudy?" Austin asked, looking up from his phone at Rudy. Danny turned her head away more.

"Yeah I'm fine- oh hey." Rudy said noticing Danny, but he still didn't know it was her. This made everyone else look up from their phones.

"I didn't even realize someone was in here." Chase laughed which made Danny laugh a little. She instantly stopped and looked away from them all.

"Hey, give her space. She uncomfortable." Danny heard JD say and without thinking she responded.

"Thanks Daviss." She mentally face palmed.

"Danny? What are you doing here?" Austin asked grabbing her shoulder and turning her around.

The thing about the elevator was that it was all mirrors, and this was the first time Danny was actually looking in them.

Her mascara had to run down her cheeks, her hair was a totally mess under her hood, and the fake smile was not reassuring anymore.

Her breath hitched in her throat at her appearance. "Well- I have a job so like gotta do that, you know?" She tried to laugh it off and turn away from the four men.

Chase grabbed her hand and held it. He remembered that just physical touch made Danny feel a slight bit more comfortable and happier.

She chewed on the other sleeve of her sweat shirt, and continued to look away. Rudy walked in front of her.

"How about you just hang out with us today?" Rudy asked.

"Nah, I'm all good." Danny said as the elevator opened and she pushed her was out the door. Her name was being called from behind her but she didn't care. She just got in her car and drove.

Her phone started ringing in her pocket.

"God dammit! Why can't people just leave me the fuck alone!" She screamed slamming her fists on the steering wheel. "Fuck!" She yelled, ignoring the call.

She pulled into the place where that filming was going to take place that day and just sat there for a minute. Danny pressed her head into the back of the seat just thinking.