0.7

TW: body image issues

"Before we eat, come stand with me." Rudy said as he walked in front of his best friends mirror. Danny groaned knowing what was about to happen. She lazily got up from her bed and made her way over to Rudy.

"First of all, take off your shirt and sweatpants, 'cause I know damn well you have shorts on." Rudy laughed. Danny slowly peeled off her pants leaving her in shorts.

"Please don't make me." She pouted.

"Maybe you should learn to eat, then we don't have to do this." He responded. Danny took off her sweatshirt and shirt. Now both her and Rudy where both looking at her in the mirror.

"This time, just because I love you, I'll take my shirt off." Rudy said while ripping off his shirt. Danny giggled slightly.

"Okay, let's start from your head this time." Rudy suggested. The point of what they where about to do was so that Danny realized that she was who she was for a reason. 

Danny took a deep breath in and began."I don't like my hair line, it's so awkward in pictures. My ears are different sizes, I hate that my freckles come out in the sun, I think my dimples make me look like I'm five. I don't like my boobs, I don't know why I just don't like them. Obviously I'm fat. My thighs are too big and my arms are like sticks. My knees have scars on them from a variety of things. Again I'm really fat. My calf's look wimpy and my toes and so.. no. I hate all my toes, I don't even need them." Danny finished as a tear ran down her cheek, but then she thought of more things to say.

"My elbows are to boney and hard. My hands are small and can't fit in most adult things. I hate the way my body moves when I'm dancing. I cry way to fucking much, and my mental health is such a mess I don't even want to wake up sometimes. The only thing I like about myself is the heart tattoo." The girl confessed.

"Well," Rudy sighed. "I'm going to start with all the things I love about your body. I think your hairline is beautiful and not awkward at all." Rudy said as he kissed her head. "Your ears make you look very cute. The freckles on your face are what makes you stand out. People love dimples, they make for a great picture. Your boobs are perfect in every way. You are not fat at all, in fact right now you are as skinny as a piece of paper. Your thighs are strong not big, and your arms are like that because you haven't eaten in a long time. The scars on your knees resemble every good play you've made in soccer. Your calf's just need some food then they'll look normal. Your toes are the cutest thing I've ever seen. You absolutely need them. Your elbows are good for soccer. Your hands are tiny and everyone loves them, I don't know what your talking about. Your a dancer, you've danced like all your life and it's beautiful the way your body moves. Who cares if you cry all the time, you've been through a lot that has caused other problems so it's hard to contain your emotions. Yes, your mental health isn't the best, but we're working on it together." Rudy finished. He truly loved this girl and would do and say anything to make her feel her again.

"Now that we did that, can we please eat!" Danny yelled playfully.

"Hell yeah." Rudy laughed. The pair jumped into Danny's bed and dug in. Danny didn't bother putting a shirt back on. Rudy's eyes kept glancing from the food she was eating, to her stomach, back to her lips, and scanning her body. She looked so thin. He saw her ribs, it instantly made him sad. He loved this girl with all his heart.

The two got on there phones and did whatever. Rudy got texts from his group chat with the boys, while Danny scrolled through Instagram.

daddy chase😈 - Chase

nudy rudy🥴 - Rudy

south🤠 - Austin

jaydee🙈 - JD