0.2

TW: mentions of eating a disorder, panic attack

After the short drive to the set, it was time for Danny to become Delilah Pierce and for Rudy to become JJ Maybank.

The cast made their way through the mess of trailers and eventually found their own. Rudy's was right next to Danny's which made them both very happy.

Danny had only skimmed the script and her lines, not really taking a closer look at Rudy's character and hers relationship. She played his love interest and he played hers.

Danny's character, Delilah, was a very happy and up beat girl. She was in the middle of kook and pogue so she could afford nice things, just not everything. She wore dresses with sun flowers, florally bikinis, light colors, and everything that looked happy.

Her home life, well that was a different story. Her dad had a lot of business trips and when he came back he got drunk and hit Delilah and her mom. But she always kept it a secret. Nobody knew. That's the main reason why she wore all those bright colors. To keep her friends from knowing the truth.

Her dad would also mentally abuse her and tell her she was a worthless piece of shit, a sorry excuse for life, a waist of space, and a fat ugly ass bitch. He did this all when he was drunk. He was never really sober around her.

The scenes being filmed today where going to be fun ones to get the cast used to working together and with the directors. But first they had to get their costumes on.

Danny's was a flowy dress that went down to her knees. Rudy was wearing a white shirt, gray cargo shorts, and a beat up hat. They where filming the scene that the pogues where eating for free at the wreck after they stole the drone.

The five pogues made their way over to that set and took their places.

Madison had just finished begging her dad for free food for her friends and he finally said yes.

"Sit down." She turned around and said.

The friends happily made their way over to the table and took a seat. Danny got up to help Madison bring out the food. They all began stuffing their faces and Danny was making fun of Rudy for it. 

Her character had an eating disorder so she didn't eat much. The only thing Jonas was worried about with this scene was that Danny would become to much like her character and developing an eating disorder.

The friends fooled around with each other. Madison made Chase come closer to her so they could dance together. Rudy held his hand out for Danny and she happily accepted.

"Your beautiful." Rudy whispered breaking character.

"Thanks. Your not bad yourself." Danny replied.

The cameras found their way over to Danny and Rudy, and Jonas made a hand signal to keep doing what they where doing.

"How come you aren't eating?" Rudy asked.

"Just not hungry." Danny replied truthfully.

"Cut!" Jonas yelled.

"Oh I fucked up." Danny said as she dragged her hand across her face.

"So what you two where doing was good in the beginning, but I have a question for Danny." Jonas said.

"I'm sorry, what is it?" Danny asked. Jonas walked over to her and pulled her aside a little bit.

"My biggest fear for this show is Delilah's eating disorder. Rudy didn't look like he was acting when he asked you why you weren't eating and I couldn't tell if you where or if you where telling the truth. If you are telling the truth I will drop the entire eating disorder thing." Jonas told Danny.