14. Spanking your little ass

Please do vote and comment, I am slowly losing motivation again - you all saved me from not updating in my last book with all of your amazing comments, so please do it again before I cry. :) I try so hard writing and planning these books - I've already started planning the last book in the series.

And I might be writing a Kyle book. I'm not sure yet - you won't really know who that is unless you read the last book. Anyways, please vote and comment and enjoy :)

Third Person POV

"Good morning darling.", Liam teases from the kitchen. He was stood, leaning back against the kitchen counter holding a cup of coffee when Phoebe walked in. Phoebe was wearing a black pencil skirt with a pink shirt tucked in with some pink heels - she looked girly.

Mature but youthful.

Phoebe didn't even look at him, she walked straight towards the table to grab her purse. "I'm getting Starbucks on the walk to work.", She muttered, still not looking at him. Liam found that bizarre.

"Am I even here?", he glanced down at himself, lifting a hand up to his side. "Yep.", He answered himself, flickering his eyes towards the gorgeous woman sharing the room with him.

Phoebe finally forced her gaze to his, trying not to think about her dream of him kneeling and touching her. "Yes, you are here. Are you having some sort of seizure?", She rolls her eyes. Phoebe turns on her heel and heads out of the kitchen.

Liam sighs, already knowing that today was going to be a long day. He places his coffee down and follows her out, straightening out his suit as he does.

"I like your outfit today, Phoebe.", He calls from behind her.

Phoebe smiles faintly, knowing he can't see her face. She doesn't respond though, she wipes the smile off her face and continues out of her front door - locking it behind them. "I'm finishing work early today, I need to make a dress for the wedding this week.", Is all she says.

"You're making your own dress?", Liam asks, surprised.

"I only wear my clothing.", Phoebe replies.

Liam smirks to himself at her confidence, he'd never met a woman so full of themselves. He found it so alluring and so attractive - and that tight fucking skirt wasn't helping his aching boner in his suit pants. He pushes a hand into his pocket, trying to make it less obvious.

Phoebe hadn't even turned to look at him anyhow.

"So, what colour are we thinking?", he asks, faking giddiness.

Phoebe rolls her eyes again. "I'm not sure yet.", She admits, voice soft.

"Well pink looks really great on you.", Liam compliments, walking beside her now. His gaze flickers down to his side to see her eyes on him already. Those blue orbs shining with something new - something he hadn't seen in them before.

It was light... hopeful, maybe even happiness?

"It brings out your eyes.", He adds, smirking.

Phoebe almost laughs at him, but instead shakes her head a little, focusing forward again. "A pink dress?", She seems to wonder out loud. "It could work.", She finally admits.

"I'm a fashion genius, what can I say?", He teases.

Phoebe shoots him a hard stare, to which he returns with a beaming grin. "You're an annoying, egotistical jackass.", She curtly replies, voice soft and gentle, despite the meaning of the words falling from her lips.

"Egotistical, yes. Annoying, sometimes. Jackass... Maybe.", He smirks.

Phoebe shakes her head, but a small laugh falls from her lips. Liam's heart aches at the sound. He'd be damned if he didn't admit that it was the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard. He said nothing though, he didn't want to give her another reason not to laugh.

Phoebe seemed to hate herself for it already. She coughed and straightened her face again, marching forward.

Liam remained silent until they reached Starbucks.

The both of them told the lady their orders - which were the same as they always were. The woman behind the counter tried to flirt with Liam, but he gave her no time of day, he wasn't interested in any woman.

No woman except the madam standing beside him with a cold stare on her face.

"Thank you.", Liam told the woman when he handed her his cappuccino. Phoebe didn't thank them, she just took it and turned on her heel. Liam followed her without another word as he began drinking his coffee - he'd need it to deal with her attitude today.

He couldn't help but to wonder if a good spanking would fix it.

Maybe it would?

His lips tugged upwards at the thought.

"What are you smirking at?", Phoebe raises a brow, glancing up at him from the side. Liam looked down at her for a short moment, noticing how beautiful she really was. Her lips painted a gentle pink, her skin so flawless and tanned. Her ocean blue eyes sparkling in the sun-light. She was gorgeous, truly a woman made to be worshipped.

He shrugged casually. "Spanking your little ass.", He muttered. Phoebe almost choked on her drink.

"What?", She snapped, her feet stopping their movements.

Liam mirrored her actions and turned to face her, smirking down at her. "You heard me.", Is all he says, voice confident and laced with authority. "I'm thinking that if someone was to spank that attitude out of you, you'd be much more pleasant to protect.", he purred, sensually.

"I'm not a toddler, Liam.", She snapped.

Liam cocked an eyebrow, smirking still. "I don't believe in hitting children.", He says calmly.

"Oh, but hitting women is fine?", She glared up at him. Stare harder than iron.

His cock throbbed at the harsh look on her face. "When they want it, yes.", He retaliated coolly.

"When they want it?", She barked out a harsh laugh. "And who the hell would want a man to spank them? My attitude is fine and if you can't handle it, then that is your problem. Not mine.", She snapped again.

Liam said nothing for a short while.

"Oh I can handle it... That's the problem.", He stated. "I'm not allowed to handle it...", He whispers.

"And how would you handle my attitude?", The question seems to shock Phoebe more than it shocks Liam. Her eyes widen momentarily. "Spanking me?", She adds, harshly.

Liam nods once. "Precisely.", He smirks. "And you know what's worse?", he tilts his head, degrading her a little. Phoebe resists the urge to press her thighs together.

"What?", She snarls.

"You'd fucking like it.", He whispers, voice seductive and hoarse.

Phoebe's stare hardens. "You're delusional.", She whisper-yells. "Why the hell are we standing in the middle of the fucking street, talking about spanking?!", She groans in annoyance, before swivelling on her heel. Phoebe begins to march off towards her workplace.

Liam smirks, and follows her happily.

"Liam; two. Phoebe; zero.", He mutters under his breath.

"What was that?", She snarls over her shoulder, shooting him a glance.

Liam shakes his head. "Nothing.", He chuckles.

Phoebe groans and looks ahead. Liam follows her with his cock painfully hard and his heart aching.

He was fucked.

And so was Phoebe.

***

Hi, hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. No dreams this time, thank god.

Please do vote and comment - and let me know what ya think so far. :)