33. You're a softie!

Hi, thank you for being so patient! This chapter is going to be focusing on Olivia and Brett :) Enjoy! Please vote and comment, it helps me to keep writing. :)

Brett wrapped his arms around his wife from behind, resting his chin lightly on the top of her head. Olivia smiled and hummed in response. "Good morning,", Olivia whispers, closing her eyes to take in the little moment.

They'd both been so caught up in work, and taking care of Kyle and Charlotte, that they hardly got to spend any time together. Moments like these where the moments they treasured lately.

"Good morning beautiful," Brett replies in response, his voice husky and laced with sleep.

It was around 7 in the morning, and they'd both gotten up early to take Charlotte to school before splitting apart for the rest of the day. Brett had work as usual. Olivia was meeting up with Phoebe for a girls day out.

The mornings and the nights were the only time that they got to see each other, and spend time together, and neither of them wanted to rush that time together. "Are you looking forward to your day with my witch of a sister?", He smirks against her head, pressing a gentle kiss against her damp hair.

"She's not a witch!," Olivia giggles, placing her hands atop his that were resting on her stomach.

Brett let out a small snort. "Are we talking about the same woman?", He asked, tone playful. He gently spun his wife around in his arms so that she was facing him. His blue eyes met her brown, and a light smile took over his playful grin. "I'll never get used to this.", He said, tone heavy with love.

"What?", She lifted her chin to peer up into his eyes.

Brett chuckled, his head dipped for a short moment, but his eyes met hers again. "This feeling I get when I look at you, this overwhelming sense of thankfulness.", He whispered. "You're amazing Olivia, and I don't get to show you that enough anymore.", He added. "Not nearly as much as I want too.", He admitted.

Olivia blushed, even now, after all of this time.

"I love you, Brett Black.", Olivia sighed, happily.

Brett's lips turned upwards at that sentence. "I love you more, Olivia Black.", He winked with that sentence leaving his lips. Olivia Black. "More than  you will ever know.", He leaned down then, pressing his lips against hers.

His hands dropped to her waist, holding onto her gently but with intent. With Olivia in his arms, her lips against his, he felt good. Brett felt right with her. It was as if his heart, and his soul, and his entire being, was trying to tell him that this was right.

That she was the one.

Olivia belonged beside him, in marriage and in business. He trusted her with everything, even his own children, and he'd do anything to protect her. Anything.

Olivia couldn't help but to notice how steady his gaze was, peering down at her, so steady and calm and loving. There was nothing but uncompromising love there - and she was more than thankful for him. For everything that he'd done, and everything that he is.

He was her home.

These kids and Brett, they were her home, and she'd never want for anything different.

"Your sister isn't a witch," She murmured against his mouth and Brett chuckled, his head falling back as a laugh escaped his throat. Olivia watched him laugh, her lips turning upwards, her eyes lighting up with joy at the sight and the sound. "She isn't!", She exclaims, giggling with him now.

Brett forced his gaze to hers. "You're something else you are, Olivia.", He stated, voice as smooth as honey. "My sister is more of a bitch, you're correct.", He replied, smirking down at her.