20. I can deal with anything

Okay so guys, this is the first time I've ever wrote a spanking scene. I've wrote sex scenes, blowjob scenes, etc. But spanking - this is new to me, so I do apologise if it's.... shit.

Please do vote and comment anyway because my anxiety writing this will be high as fuck.

Anyways, enjoy :) Also I think you'll get some more information on Brett and Olivia in this chapter. I'm gonna make it a little longer to make up for the shitty spanking you're gonna read. :)

Third Person POV

Phoebe's legs were moving with a mind of their own. Her head was screaming for her to stop walking to Liam. Her mind was screaming for her to turn around and leave. Instead, she reached him and beside his legs, she fell to her knees.

Liam's face went seemingly solemn, but Phoebe saw the hunger in his eyes. The straight face was a façade, and he was trying to control himself. His touch was light when he wrapped his long fingers around her arm.

He helped her to lean over his lap. The silence was loud.

Liam's cock throbbed beneath his pants, at the sight of this woman over his knee. Liam was a true dominant, a soft one at that, but nevertheless a dom. "Do you understand why you're here? Over my knee.", He asked, voice low as one hand stroked the length of her back.

The other hand was gently wrapped around her throat. "I asked you a question, Phoebe.", He purred lowly.

Phoebe hated that she was in this position, but loved it too. She wanted to get rid of her clothes, she wanted to feel his hand on her back. Instead, she was wearing a hoodie and some leggings - too restrictive, she thought.

She needed his hands on her skin.

She swallowed. "I'm here because I rolled my eyes.", She admitted, voice hoarse.

Liam raised a brow at this magnificent woman submitting to him, he couldn't wrap his mind around it. He wondered if she wanted to be here... Of course she did, she's Phoebe Black. If she didn't want to get spanked, she'd have told him to fuck off, or slapped him.

He finally smirked, realizing that she wanted this. "Good girl.", He praised, his hand sliding lower down her back ever so slowly. "And have you ever been spanked before?", He wondered aloud.

Phoebe shook her head. "No.", She breathes.

"No, sir.", He corrected her.

Phoebe gritted her teeth, but couldn't deny how wet she was right now. "No, sir.", She whispered.

"Good girl.", He repeated again, and Phoebe almost moaned at how that praise falling from his mouth made her feel. "I need you to tell me that you want this, I won't do this without your verbal consent and permission.", He says, his voice strangely soft.

"I would never do something that you do not consent too.", He admitted.

Phoebe smiled faintly, dipping her head over his knee a little more so that he wouldn't see her blush and her smile. "I want this.", She admitted. "Sir.", She added quickly.

Liam's lips twitched at the admission. "If I wanted to feed my ego right now, I'd have you on your knees begging me.", He told her.

Phoebe found her cunt dripping at that. "And you don't want to feed your ego now?", She asked, surprised. Liam shook his head slowly, even though she couldn't see him.

"I want to pull down these little leggings and I want to watch you scream and squirm whilst I spank your gorgeous ass, Phoebe. Is that what you want?", His voice was laced with dominance and lust. Nothing more and nothing less.