rewrite

Hey, I haven't updated this book in quite a bit. During the time I was off doing who knows what, I've been finding time to reread both written versions of this fanfic and each time I find myself enjoying them. Specially this rewritten version that is out currently. It wasn't until recently that I've been getting into fandoms that I left awhile ago and garrance happened to wiggle itself back into my heart.

Drawing fanart for them isn't enough and I want to contribute to this tag because I can hardly find any garrance fanfics on ao3-

So I will be rewriting this for a 3rd time! But I really want to keep the plot that I was going with for the 2nd rewrite because it was a darker story and I love angst so,,, we are sticking to that .

I have no idea when I will update, it could be weeks from now or literally tomorrow but I can't always be updating quickly because I am in school still and i will be graduating in 2 months so I need to get shit together and finish this strong. Imma do that for garrance bitches.

So keep your eyes peeled. I don't think I will use this book, I will leave it as is. I probably will publish the original version of this but either way, the 3rd rewrite will be a new fresh book and it will mostly be both on here and on ao3

Ion got nothing to say other than that. I hope you are all well and we will see each other soon.

Here are my @' s for my social media, u can follow me idk but I might post the fanart I have made for garrance on there soo ;,)

Twitter @ keithalize

Instagram: @ keithalized