C h a p t e r ; 2 3

-

"Garroth look a prom is being held in 2 weeks" Laurance showed garroth the sign he had found on the bulletin board. Garroth read the extra information.

"Hm we should go then!" Garroth responded with a smile. Laurance nodded, "we should go to the store next week to look for our suits" Laurance said. "Sounds good"garroth agreed to it. Both males headed off to class.

-

"Come on just ask him to the dance" a girl told the rosy hot pink haired teen.

"I can't, what if he says no?"she asked worriedly. She looked down at her feet worriedly. "He won't just look at you, your beautiful and hot and let's not forget popular" the girl reminded her. Soon her head rose up. "Right..! I'm going to ask him tomorrow" she said confidently. "That's my girl!" The other said with a smile.

-

"So I was thinking that we should go on a date sometime soon, we haven't had one" garroth said holding laurance's hand.

"We did have one didn't we?" He asked trying to think. "well I guess you can count that but a literal one, were we go out to eat do stuff together" he explained. "Well if you want too" Laurance said looking at the male. Garroths lips formed into a smile. "Yes!" He shouted excitedly. "Should we have that date tomorrow?"Laurance suggested. Garroth nodded, "yes, we should" he responded, giggling.

-

"Mum I'm home!" Garroth shouted as he closed the door.

"Gar gar!" His mom shouted running up to him. "How was school today?" She asked him. "It was great!" He replied with a smile. "I'm glad to hear that!"she responded. Both of them went to the kitchen, garroth always helped his mother to cook dinner for the others. "So about Zane and Vylad" garroth began as he cut the carrots. "Ah, them, well they don't seem to be used to you being out of your room still" she said as she placed a pot over the burning flame. "Even after a whole year..?"he said sadly. She looked over to him the back to the pot. "Well they don't know how to act around you, they don't know you as well anymore.."she told him. She walked over to the sink turning it on as she grabbed a cup, filling it up with the running water. "But they should at least try, they don't even want to get to know me..."he placed down the knife and the carrot on the cutting board, trying hard to contain his tears. "Gar Gar.."she whispered. She moved closer to him, taking his hand in his. "Don't worry..I'm sure they will soon they just need time..to adjust to their old ways.."she told him. He nodded then took a breather. "Okay.."he responded taking the knife in his hand then continued to cut the carrots. She smiled softly then walked over to the pot pouring the water in.

-

Note;
This was like a filler chapter. I don't know what to write anymore.

-Amane