C h a p t e r ; 1 7

-

"Ah..!"

The pleasure filled moan came from garroth as Dante continued to attack his neck. Dante had garroths hand above his head holding hem back with one of his hands while the other roamed down in garroths lower region. All Dante knew was Pleasure, That's all he wanted from garroth after that night. Garroth was perfect for this kind of stuff. The way he moaned to the way he looks. Garroth was weak in such a state. Dante enjoyed it, he wanted more, then more after that and more! But he had to control himself. He also cared deeply for garroth, he wouldn't want this to be the only option to do when they see each other everytime. So he held back his sexual urges, for his true feelings.

And for garroth, he enjoyed it too but after a day his mind wandered off to something else or rather someone. But he would shake it off. He wanted to love Dante, but he didn't want to hurt Laurance's feelings. He told him to wait so hes waiting. This worried garroth, what if laurances wait was for nothing? He doesn't want that to happen to Laurance. He didn't want to be the reason he hurt Laurance. He didn't want that.

"D-Dante S-stop please..." garroth told Dante to stop so he did. Dante looked at garroth with worried eyes. Why did he stop him? Garroth looked out of it, he looked Worried. Who was causing this? Laurance of course. Like before, he didn't want to hurt Laurance. He would feel guilty for the rest of his life. Garroth grabbed his Backpack and headed towards the door out of dantes house. Dante is living alone, why? Well his parents didn't want him anymore, they wanted him to leave after finding out that he was in a relationship with the same gender.

"Dante I'm sorry my mom is going to be worried again" he told him, turning around checking if he was going to say anything back to him. "No it's fine I totally get it" Dante signed to him making garroth sigh in relief. "I'm sorry again, I'll see you again" he told him and walked out of the house. He felt like he might've hurt Dante, he's hurting to many people unintentionally.

-

'Click click click'

Laurance Tap his pen on the table causing the tip to be exposed and not. He couldn't get his mind off garroth, he wondered if he'll even get that chance. It was impossible, and he couldn't blame anyone but himself. He asked garroth on Both Dante and garroths 1 year anniversary. That was one of the shittiest moves he's made in his current high-school years. He let out a stressed sigh, dropping the pen on the desk.

"Laurance come down for dinner!" His sister Cadenza shouted. "Coming!" He shouted back. He stood on his feet, stretching his muscles then walking towards the door and down the stairs.

"Ah, Laurance we rarely see you these days your always in your room" Laurance's dad had told him sending him a smile. "I'm sorry for that it's just I'm studying" he had told him pulling out the chair and setting himself down. "That's good just I don't want you to work yourself to hard" he said looking abut worried at his son. "I won't be, trust me" he told his father smiling. Cadenza place the plates down on the table before setting herself down. "Shall we eat?" She asked us with a wide smile. They both nodded and digged in.

-

Note;
Okay I need to plan out the way the chapters will go it will get a bit more serious so get your shit ready