C h a p t e r ; 9

Garroth's Pov

"How do I get this mark off.." i mumbled. "Everyone is going to see it and ask questions.."  i began to worry. I check the time to see it was 8:15. "I'm going to be late!" I shouted grabbing my bag running down the stairs.

-

"Garroth why were you late too school?" Laurance signed to me. "Something I can't tell you" I signed to him looking away nervously. I see a shadow on the table , I look up and see Dante. I was beginning to blush so I looked away quickly. I can't look at Dante in the eye. He tapped my shoulder. Damn it he wants to talk to me. I slowly turn to face him but I was trembling.

"Hey garroth may I talk to you for a second?Alone" he signed to me. I sighed then nodded. I got off the table following Dante behind a hall. "So what did you want to tell me" I signed to him. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me?" He signed back too me. I blushed a bit at this. "Dante this is too sudden" signed to him. "I know" he signed. "Dante don't get me wrong I like you the way you like me too but I just don't want us to get in a relationship to quickly and have one of us get hurt later" I signed to him. I see him nod. "I understand can we at least hold hands for now" he signed me. I blushed. Well that isn't as bad as what happened yesterday... "sure but I don't want anyone to assume we're in a relationship" I signed back to him. "If they do then we stop the rumors" he signed. "Okay then.." I signed to him. "The bell rang we should head to class" he signed to me. I nodded. He got ahold of my hand making me blush again. I see him chuckle so I looked away. Soon we headed to our class together.

Laurance's Pov

I watched as both of them headed to class, Hand in Hand. Why is it so painful to watch this? Why do I not like this? I should be happy that garroth found love, so why am I hurting? I felt something trickle down my cheek. I wiped it off realizing I'm crying.

"Laurance Are you okay?" I heard aphmau ask me. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine...I'm heading to class see you later" I say walking towards my classroom leaving her behind. I can't go to class looking like this. I went to a bathroom and sat in the corner. I'm just skipping class I can't sit in there and see Dante and garroth eye each other. Why am I like this? Just thinking of them, Holding hands, Cuddling, kissing....it just makes me angry thinking of them in a relationship.

I want to hold his hand..

I want to be the reason he smiles again..

I want to hug him..

I want to be there for him In his darkest of times..

Why am I thinking these things all of a sudden? What do they mean?

-

Note;

Holy shituuu! Dante was asking garroth out!
But garroth being a good person and thinking about each other's feelings he was rejected, but that doesn't mean later he's going to say no again

-Amane