C h a p t e r ; 1 2

-

Weeks past since that encounter in the bathroom, Both males still hung out with each other but not much happened. Garroths Beau always came and took him away from Laurance. Yes, Both Dante and Garroth were official. Garroth couldn't help but fall for him. Knowing this, Laurance got quite depressed. But he kept his head high and hoped that one day he'll tell garroth his true feelings. Four months into high school and he finally figured out why he was infatuated with this boy. He was in love with him. But what made him love this boy? It was his smile, his laugh, his blue eyes, his sandy blonde hair. Just spying on these two, Laurance knew more about garroth then his looks. He had this bold personality, he was quite shy with those he didn't know. He wanted to be a doctor, and also adored puppies. He maybe even wanted to be a veterinarian. He was a gaming type a-guy too. Now after having more knowledge of garroth, he grew even more attracted to him. He wanted this boy more than you can ever imagine.

-

"Garroth Wanna hangout at my house today?" Dante signed to garroth. "Sure" garroth replied with a smile. Garroths Beau got-a-hold of his hand and headed towards his house.

-

Garroth texted his mom that he would be at a friends house for tutoring. He lied, His mom has no idea he's in a relationship nor does she know it's a male.

Hours had passed, both boys were currently watching a movie  in the boys room. And of course they weren't exactly watch the movie. Oh no they weren't,

They were currently in a heated kiss. Dante had garroth pinned down kissing him passionately. Of course garroth allowed him to do such. Soon tongues were brought into the kiss. Dante didn't leave anything untouched, causing garroth to moan in the kiss. Dantes lips moves down to garroths neck sucking and nibbling his sweet flesh. Garroth was blushing madly as he moaned. This turned Dante on more, though the blonde teen was already. Dante didn't waste to remove garroths shirt. He soon kissed garroths left nipple then the other, he kissed garroths tummy while moving down to his waist. He soon removed garroth pants leaving him in his under garments. Dante ran his hands down garroths soft thighs making garroth tremble at the feeling. Dantes lips made contact with his thighs, kissing and licking them. He pulled away and began to focus on garroths Member that was of course wanting more. He slowly pulled down his boxers looking at his member. "Don't just stare at it" garroth told him will looking away in embarrassment. Dante chuckled and made garroth look at him. "You shouldn't be embarrassed" Dante signed to him. He soon had his member in his hand pumping it slowly then licking it and sucking this. Garroth moaned in utter pleasure, the feeling was amazing to garroth. He used his right elbow to help himself up and sees Dante bob his head back and forth. His moans were uncontrollable. He soon came inside dantes mouth, he pulled away from garroths member swallowing garroths liquids. Dante was pleased with garroths sweet liquids. Dante grabbed the lubricant from the side table and began to palate each other for what happens next. Dante had this planed out for 2 weeks so he had everything under control. He slowly enter garroths ass trying not to hurt him. A few tears were shed but he was fully in. Garroth gave Dante the permission to move. He slowly went back-in-forth. But soon was thrusting into garroth. Both their moans were loud. Garroths arch his back in pleasure.

"D-Dante!" Garroth moaned out his name. "You feel so damn good!" Dante moaned out. The two boys were addicted to this feeling already. They enjoyed how they were one. They enjoyed the tingling feeling they had. They enjoyed how they connected their lips in sloppy kisses. They enjoyed every bit of it.

After this excitement they laid in bed together. Of course they locked the door before. Dante was prepared. Garroth buried his face in dantes chest.

"Dante, I love you.." he said while smiling softly. Dante smiled too he put his finger under garroths chin, connecting their lips in a soft and delicate kiss, that the both of them loved. This was love, garroth thought.

-

Note;

I'm feeling a bit better as you can see, I became a bit lazy in the middle of the Sex scene, I'm sorry better chapters are coming don't worry!

Anywho OHOHO SOME DANRROTH FOR YOU FOLKS ;))))))

-Amane