C h a p t e r ; 1 4

-

"Dante!"

Garroth shouted as he ran towards Dante. Dante chuckled at garroth's actions. He had this boy wrapped around his finger, he was all his now. They weren't alone though, Laurance was walking garroth to his next class but they bumped into Dante as you can see. Laurance was hurting while seeing them together in such a loving way.

"Laurance don't worry about garroth I will help him to his classes from now on"Dante told Laurance. Laurance stood there complete fuming with anger. This is the only time he gets to see garroth. But then it hit Laurance, Dante doesn't have garroths classes. His classes were specifically chosen so He and garroth had the same classes so he could help garroth. "Thank you but no, I'm his guide so I help him, you and him hangout basically everyday so don't worry" He said grabbing garroths hand and pulling to his next class. He walked away from the teen, while garroth was following him in confusion. Garroths eyes travel to their hands. His hand fit perfectly with the brunettes. Garroth blushed, he was holding his hand. The blonde looked away, continuing to blush.

-

A/n;

Short yes but this is the beginning to the raising action! I'm so ready, I will timeskip through Dantes and Garroths relationship in 2 Chapters just because I can be ready!

-Amane