Happy Birthday Mika! [Reader Included]

Hehe It's almost This beautiful Mans birthday, I love you so very much. Reader is included in this short little story, I will be Asumi of course, Welcome to a little piece of my life.

-

Asumis Pov

I can't believe he's turning 18 this year, Oh he's all grown up now. I need to make this day special, I went very cliché , I'm throwing a surprise birthday party. I called some friends over to help me set up. I heard the door bell ring. "Speaking of friends they're here" I told myself. I walked over to the door, unlocking it and seeing (Y/n) and Yuu. "(Y/n)! Yuu-Chan! I'm so glad you guys had time to help me" I thanked them, smiling. "Don't worry anything for you and Mika" (y/n) responded returning a smile back. I sighed in relief. "I started decorating a bit come help me" I say as they followed me towards the kitchen. "Mika should be home in 4 hours, I hope that's enough time" I said. "That's more than enough" (y/n) reassured me. "If you mean picking up the cake, getting people here on time, and getting ourselves ready can be done in 15 minutes than yeah" yuu said earning nudged by (y/n) in the ribs. "Be optimistic Yuu!" (Y/n) Shouted at him. "Okay okay! You know I would do anything for Mika" yuu said. "Thank you big brother yuu-chan!" I shouted giving him a hug. "That's what brothers do, right?" He said. "There's no time to waste lets get this done" (y/n) added in. "Yeah you guys can decorate while I go look for a cake" yuu offered. "Thank you that would be amazing" I told him. We all went and did our part in this surprise party plan. Oh I can't wait!

-

"We actually managed" yuu said in shock. "You weren't being optimistic when you said you were , huh?" (Y/n) said crossing her arms. "Uh, I was...,no i wasn't" he admitted. We both burst into laughter, until we were interrupted by the door bell. I went over and see it's shinoa and the others.

"We're here!" Shinoa shouted. "Yes I can see that" I giggle. "Well come on in" I say letting them pass through. I closed the door, and look at the time. "Crap! Mika should be here any minute!" I shouted, they all ran to hide somewhere. I jumped behind the couch and landed On yuu who groaned. "What the hell Asumi?!" He started but i put my finger as a 'shh' and he quieted. That's when I heard the door unlock.

"Asumi-Chan! I'm home!" I heard him yell. The sound of the car keys jingling was heard. That's when we all popped out and shouted , "SURPRISE!" .

His eyes widen, a bit surprised at what just happened. I giggle and run towards hugging him tightly. "Happy birthday, love" I say smiling brightly."did you plan this?" He asked me , he the lightly kissed my forehead . "Yes" I responded. "Thank you, My love" he thanked me. "Well come on the party isn't going to start itself" I say. They all laughed and soon we began to Talk play some games here and there. The time came where Mika was going to blow all 18 candles.

"Happy birthday Too Mika, Happy birthday to you!" Once we ended he giggled then blew the candles. But soon yuu Pushed Mika into the cake, making us burst out laughing. "Yuu-Chan!?" Mika shouted trying to wipe off the frosting. "Don't worry I got an extra cake" yuu said smiling kindly. "So that's why" I said. "Yep Now lets cut the cake" yuu shouted. I went and grabbed a napkin and helped Mika on his 'frosting problem'. "Thank you asumi -Chan" " no problem Mika now after this you'll receive your presents" I say excitedly. He chuckled making me smile. I'm happy he's enjoying this.

-

(Y/n) placed down his present shooting him a smile. Mika being unwrapped the present and opened the lid of the box. Inside were 4 books.

"No freaking way..." he started making me curious what it was.

"Yes way! You've been talking about how much you've been dying to read the manga so I decided you get you the first 4 volumes" (Y/n) told him. Once I heard the word manga I ran and pulled the book from his hands and read the tittle , 'Shingeki no Kyojin'.

"FUCKING WHA!?" I yelled. Mika pulled the book out of my hands, I was a bit busy trying to wrap my head around this. " SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN!?" I shouted. "Your present Asumi-Chan" he said smiling sweetly. I am questioning if I should give him the first present or the second present. The first present. I grabbed the first box and placed it down the table. I wonder if he'll wear them?

"Asumi-Chan?" I heard him call. "Yes?" I respond smiling. "I see you want to see me in thigh high boots" he said. "Of course I do, I think you will look very sexy in them" I reply. He blushed at my comment making me giggle. "It's the truth" I say. "You actually got him thigh high boots" yuu asked me a bit shocked. I got up from the chair and grabbed the second present. I placed the present on this lap. What will his reaction be. He unwrapped it slowly, he began to pick up on the shape and size of it.

"Asumi-Chan you shouldn't have" he started. He opened the case too see the beautiful violin. "But I did" I respond. He looked up at me with those beautiful oceanic blue eyes, "I love it" he said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back of course. We pulled away and soon everyone began to talk.

"Asumi now for the bigger surprise" yuu gave me the small box. "I-I can't do it, what if I mess up" i say worriedly. "Come on be confident and bold like you are" he said smiling. "I know you can do it". I sigh then look at Mika "I guess so..." I said. He pushed me towards Mika, almost making us fall. Thanks yuu... "Mika, I-I have something to tell you" I say blushing madly. "Okay" he replied. I took a deep breath. "Mika we've been together since our teen years and I honestly can see any other future without you, If I ever lost you I wouldn't be able to live with myself, I hope to god that in any dimension i would meet you and fall in love you!" I say. "We can take that literal" he said giggling. "Yeah, anywho Mika, would you like to be there every step of the way for the rest of our life's till we grow old and go to heaven?" I asked him getting on my knee, pulling out the box opening it showing the silver ring. He blushed madly as tears slowly fall. "I didn't think I'd be the one getting asked this" he said smiling. "Yes I would love to marry you" he answered. I take the ring, slowly putting it on his ring finger. "I'm happy to call you my Fiancé" I say smiling. "As am I" he said.

"The Mr And Mrs Shindo!, yeah Boy!" (Y/n) Shouted clapping. We all bursted out in laughter. This has been one of the most exciting days of my life and I'm sure the same goes for him and everyone else.

Happy Birthday, My love

A/n;
Thank you for Joining us! I'm confident Mika Enjoyed having you there, Celebrating with him! This was Obviously an Au hinting dimensions, I wanted to create a world were Mika can relax and not have to worry about problems. I also wanted to be the one to propose for once :3, I think it's cute how the Lady proposes to the man. (This isn't how we proposed of course Mika was the one doing it)

I may look like a yandere for Mika but In reality...I'm madly in love with Mika, that I sound obsessive, but I actually want to keep him from harms away, I don't like seeing him cry.

Anywho The next chapter of this book is being written I wanted to do this since I seem to not have enough time to finish a birthday edit for Mika, But IM FINISHING THAT EDIT EITHER WAY! I don't wanna be a horrible wife, I'm sure he doesn't think that but I do.

-Amane