C h a p t e r ; 19

──

Laurance and garroth were sitting on one of the lunch tables. Garroth was giggling uncontrollably, as Laurance asked a bit more about his anime.

"What I just asked if the boy had a sibling?" Laurance signed to garroth. Garroth continued to laugh as he continued to ask the question.

"Laurance" he finally said in between laughters. "Where did you get that idea?" Garroth said trying to stop himself from laughing. "Well you see, it didn't make sense in the Circus one, you saw that boy was getting stabbed repeatedly, while they showed a frame with him back in the cage, only possible reason is that he has a twin" Laurance signed to garroth his theory about the little boy. Garroth looked at laurance, then though. He had a point, that did happened but if the boy was being stabbed repeatedly he must be dead. "If your theory is true then the boy is dead no need to worry" garroth said. "But why would they need to show the viewers that if it wasn't important" Laurance signed. Garroth rolled his eyes playfully. Garroth knew Laurance finds the show quite intriguing now. A bluenatte was now standing behind garroth. He tapped on his shoulder getting garroth to stop his giggling fit and get his full attention.

"Garroth wanna go somewhere afterschool?" Dante signed To garroth. Garroth shook his head no. "I'm sorry but uh..Laurance here is going to tutor me!" Garroth lied to him. Dante looked at him confused. He's been wondering what's up with garroth these past few months. "Lets go Laurance we must get to our next class" garroth said grabbing Laurance's arm pulling him to their next class.

-

Laurance walked garroth to his house they continued their conversation from lunch. He really wanted to know the reason. I finally made it to garroths house, they were just right outside the door.

"I'll text you later, love" garroth told Laurance. Garroth placed his palms on laurance's cheeks kissing him for a bit. Laurance returned his small kiss wrapping his arms around garroths waist. A few minutes passed, they finally pulled away from the kiss. Garroth smiled then headed towards his door. He turned around and waved Laurance goodbye then closed the door behind him.

-

Note;
━━━━━━
Such an adorable couple, I write this imagining it's Mika and Yu. Awe I can't help it! Lets take in this moment before whatever happens, happens.
-Amane