C h a p t e r ; 5

-

"Laurance come down here and play video games with us" my dad yelled for me. I chuckled. "I'm busy sorry!" I shout back at him. I heard him and my sister cadenza laughing as the continued their match. I was busy doing research. It might sound weird and like I'm stalking but After that talk I want to know more. I need to understand him more. I need to know who garroth is in the other side if his walls. The real him. I type his name into my computer as result of him smiling along side with an adult. I scrolled down to see a bit of information about him.

Garroth Ro'meave ;

Career: actor & soon to be director
Love interest: None
Family: 2 siblings, 1 mother , deceased father
Date of birth: 5/7/2000
Status: alive and going to school
More information: Garroth ro'meave a sweet child who just started his career at age 10, but was very talented at what he did. Soon after his first movie has been completed both him and his father went out. But lead to them being in a car crash. The little boy made it but not his father. The child lost his hearing at the loud sound of the car crash.

I looked at my computer screen shocked at his background.

'He was very fond of his father'

He lost his father after he had completed that movie. The father he loved. His sunshine. How can he smile? I closed the tab, then leaned back on my chair. I need to get some rest it's. I clocked the power button of my phone. The screen shined brightly. I looked on the screen. 9:10, I guess I'll sleep even thought it's Friday. I shut my phone off then my computer. I look for my pjs. As soon as I found them I head in my restroom changing quickly and walk out. I throw my uniform in the dirty clothes and throw myself into my bed. I wrap myself in my blankets and  asleep.

-

[A/n] ;

I apologize for the Late Updates, I promise I will type a bit a faster, even if it's short chapters I will get something out.

(Shit I just remembered About my other fanfic, Gotta finish the chapter)

-Asumi