C h a p t e r ; 2 4

-

"I'm heading to school now! See you later Mum!" Garroth opened the door after he had shouted out to his mother. He took a step out the door, till he heard his name being called out by his brother, "Garroth, Wait up!" a darked brown haired male said. He hurried down the stairs, soon standing by garroths side. "vylad?" garroth said shocked.He nodded shooting garroth a smile. "The one and only of course!" He responded. Garroth smiled softly, "well I'm guessing we're walking to school together?" Garroth asked him holding his school bag in his hand. "Yep we are!"vylad shouted excitedly. Garroth giggled soon walking out of the house. "Then we should get going, I don't want to leave someone waiting" garroth told him.

-

"That took you a bit longer" Laurance said as he saw garroth. He soon noticed vylad was right next to him.

"Hey Laurance" vylad greeted waving at him. "Hello vylad, your heading to school with us?" Laurance asked him. Vylad nodded. "Yepperdo!" Garroth giggled as his hand met Laurences' hand, soon intertwining. Vylad eyes widen, but soon he covered his forming grin with one of his hands "Garroth.." he called out to him. "Yes?" Garroth answered looking at vylad. "Is this the lucky person?" Vylad asked him. Garroth cheeks turned into a bright red as he looked away. "Yes" he said looking away. Both Laurence and vylad laugh at Garroth reaction. "Your so adorable" Laurence added in. Garroth was now blushing even more.

-

"So, laurance what are we going to do in our date?" Garroth asked him. "Hmm well I was thinking we can go to get lunch and head out to the little carnival their having at park for spring if im correct" Laurence said. "That sounds like a good date" the blond stated. Laurence smiled and held his hand. "Well what are we waiting for? The date isn't starting by itself!" Laurence shouted pulling Garroth to the direction to the small restaurant.

-

The two teens were currently in the restaurant eating. Both talking about their past, and how their day went. It was a nice little lunch, it went perfect as expected it.

"You freaking ate baby powered thinking it was sugar!? Garroth I can't!"

"Shut up! It looked like powered sugar! You would've ate it too!"

"You could've died!"

"But I'm here!"

"Yes I can see"

-

They went hand n hand towards the carnival, the played a few game, Won a couple of stuff animals. It was like a normal date.

"Come on ivy you have to go ask him to the dance!" The girl shouted at her. The hot pinked haired teen gathered all her confidence. "Okay! I'm going to do it" she said.

-

As both Garroth and Laurance were walking through the malls, talking with one another, a hot pink haired girl stood in their paths. Both males stopped confused at what the female was doing.

"Garroth Ro'meave?" She asked.

"Yes, That's me" Garroth responded. The girl blushed soon handing him a card. Written in were the words asking him to prom. As Garroth opened it he read it complete shocked. "O-oh um" Garroth was speechless. He did not know what to say, of course he was going to say no but he didn't want to hurt the girls feelings. "So will you go to prom with me?" She asked him. Laurance pulled Garroth close to him, 'causing him to blush.

"I'm sorry but he's going with me" Laurance had told her. Her eyes widen at his response. Two guys?? Going to prom?? "But two guys can't go to prom" she answered.

"We can do whatever we want to do now is that right Garroth?"

Garroth looked away, his face colored in red. All he did was nodded. Laurance looked at the girl grinning. "Sorry but we must go now, bye!" Laurance began walking away, his hand soon meeting with garroths making her disgusted. "That's just...Wrong!" She shouted in anger. She stomped awya in conplete anger. She couldn't believe he choose a guy over her. She was determined to make Garroth Ro'meave Hers.

Note;
Sorry for the lack of chapters, I've been losing inspiration and school obviously started. High school can be a living hell. Anywho, I honestly feel like people don't really want to talk to me ha..but depressing matters for later, hopefully I can update a bit faster.

-Susu