C h a p t e r ; 8

Third Pov

Finally the best 2 day break the teens have been waiting for, The weekend. Garroth is currently brushing his golden hair getting ready to see Dante. Was this a date? I have no idea...

He walked out of his bathroom and slipped on his shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a blue flannel with black jeans. He continued to fix his hair noticing something.

"Why do I care about how I look in front of him?" He told himself out loud. He shrugged it off and soon ran of down the stairs. That's where his mom stood waiting with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Who are you trying to impress" she signed to him. He blushed and looked away. "No one" He responded. She walked up to him fixing his flannel before ruffling his hair making him look  at her with a frown. "Really mom?" He asked. He saw her giggling at his respond. "Yes really" she signed to him. "Gotta go mom see you later" he said and ran out the door to the park.

"Kids" she said then soon closed the door.

-

Garroth's Pov

I sat on the park bench waiting for Dante to arrive. I think I came here to early. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw that I came 18 minutes early. Am I really that eager to see him. I looked down at my feet blushing a bit. I just met this guy, I can't like him right away. Problems can appear real easily, and one of us will get hurt. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I quickly look up to see Dante smiling down at me.

"Hey Dante" I signed. "Hello garroth" he signed back to me. He sat down next to me. "What should we do first?" Dante asked me (of course through sign language). "Hmm, did you have anywhere in mind?" I signed to him. "Actually I did, do you like video games?" He signed to me with a grin.

-

"Ha I beat you again!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes playfully as he signed to me to play another game. We played another round but I won again. "Garroth what is this sorcery" he signed to me. "Im like a master at video games" I told him with a smirk. I see him sigh then pull out his phone, then putting back in his pocket. "It's almost 8 we should head home" he signed to me. I nodded following him to the exit. Today has been fun, Dante is really cool. I haven't had this much fun since my dad died

Laurance's Pov

"I'm like a master at video games" I heard him say. I peaked behind a game watching them as they walked towards the exit. I hardly ever see garroth smile. This is a side I have never seen from garroth. It's great to see this side. His smile is beautiful, very beautiful. But seeing him with Dante, it just hurts. I don't know why though...

"Laurance"

"Laurance"

"Laurance!"

I jumped as they yelled my name. "Y-yes" I stuttered. "Laurance what are you looking at so intensely?" aphmau asked me."nothing-" I noticed the others were gone. "Where are they others?" I asked her. "Oh they went to get something to eat and some went to the restroom" she answered. I nodded. "Lets play a game while they come" I say. "Okay! Your on!" She shouted.

-

Garroth's Pov

We both were standing right outside my door. I turn to Dante to say farewell but soon I was pushed into the door. I blushed madly at this point. What was his doing!? I see his lips moving, he was speaking but I can't hear. I wonder what he's saying.

Dantes Pov

I had garroth pinned against the door. He looked adorable flustered.

"It's so hard to resist" I whispered. Even though he can't hear but I'll say it either way.

"It's so hard, I just want to kiss that sweet soft flesh of yours, I want to touch you in so many ways..."

"It's too soon...I want you to love me...I don't want no one else to do the things I want to do with you.."

"When I saw you walking down those halls..I couldn't help but think you were beautiful...then I see you laying in the bed in the nurses office..and you wake up, your blue eyes..your lips..your skin..I fell..I fell so hard for you.."

My hands brush against his stomach, then travel higher up his chest. I rubbed his nipples,he closed his eyes. Soon my lips touch his neck I kissed it softly, for a while. He let out a small quiet moan. I left a small mark but it was still visible on his flesh. I pulled away, he looked at me blushing madly. I smiled then waved at him walking away. Your so adorable garroth.

-

Note;

Hohoho ;) some Danroth for you folks..

I published a book, yes I know it's not aphmau related but..it's Yaoi, i just want to see if it's a good start for the book, it's not an official publish but yeah, give me some feedback, also you can pretend it gaurance for your satisfaction ;) but remember the real Pairing is Mikayuu

Anyways, How was this chapter was it worth the wait?

-Amane