C h a p t e r ; 2 1

Note;
Lets start Anew,
My name Is Asumi Amane you may call me Susu for short or whatever nickname you want, and from now on I will smile for my blessings and forget my flaws.

Flaws are imperfects, That shouldn't be over looked, your blessing is what you should be happy about, and those are being blocked by your anxiety, Fear, And of course flaws, forget about them and you shall find that joy you've been looking for years, your time will soon come where you will find a soul who will be there in your darkest of times..you may fall on your knees many times but you are able to get up with the strength you have in you...were are strong, just put your faults to bed, and you can reclaim your crown, dont get wrapped up in yourself doubts, you don't gain a single thing from misery, and I took a bit to learn that, and with high school I may have more metal breakdowns but I can get up with all your help, and with my strength...

You've got that young love...set it free..

-Amane

-

"So garroth how are they?" The doctor asked garroth looking at him. Garroth smiled and jumped in excitement.

"I can hear again!" Garroth shouted an absolute joy. Mrs. Ro'Meave smiled, her own son could finally hear after 6 years. They've been waiting for the hearing aids to come in that were specifically made for him, and they finally were ready to put in use. Garroth couldn't wait till Laurance heard the news.

-

After they got home from the doctors garroth waited for Laurance to come back from school. So that meant he needed to wait just a few more hours. Garroth spent his time listening to the chirps of the birds and the wind. Garroth jumped at the sound of a dog barking. He had turned around and saw his new puppy which was name, Aria.

"Aria! I can finally hear!" Garroth told the puppy who was now in his arms. He was absolutely happy.

-

"Come on we need to go surprise Laurance!" Garroth said he and the puppy walked towards the park. He continued to check his phone, the clock changed to 2:34.

"Come on He's already out of school!" He told the puppy giggling, they ran towards the park that was just around the corner.

-

Garroth giggled as he and aria made it to the park. He simply adored the puppy. When he turned around to look at the street he saw Laurance walking on the other side of the sidewalk.

"Laurance!" He shouted out to him getting his attention. Laurance turned to see him on the other side waving. Laurance smiled at him, he was about to walk when a car honked it caused garroth jump. Once the car passed Laurance ran towards him."That car honk was loud" garroth said covering his ears. I

"It was loud wasn't it?-" Laurance stopped himself as he looked at garroth his eyes widen. "You can hear?!" Laurance shouted in confusion. Garroth giggled and nodded. "Yep surprise!" Garroth said. Laurance lips curved into a smile as he picked up garroth twirling, garroth was giggling non-stop. Garroth was indeed lighter then Laurance. Garroth leaned down kissing Laurance. Laurance happily returned the kiss. They pulled away smiling to each other then they soon to a walk around the park.

-

"So that's why you weren't in school today" Laurance said as garroth nodded. "Yes, I was a bit nervous to hear again after 6 years of silence" garroth admitted. Laurance chuckled quietly. But soon a loud bark was heard making garroth jump once again. "Oh my god! You scared me Aria" garroth said as he picked up his small puppy. "Hi little aria" Laurance said as began to pet her. "We should get home my mom probably will get worried" garroth said. Laurance nodded.

-

Note;
My writing has decreased majorly.
It's not good anymore I need to move this faster that's why It sucks I'm taking it too slowly
-Amane

(I made an edit, And...I can't do proper shakes)