C h a p t e r ; 1 3

-

Light beamed through the curtains that hung in front of the window. The suns rays had woken garroth up from his sleep. He sat up, his eyes looking at the sleeping male beside him. He smiled to himself as he moved a lock of blue hair off the sleeping males face. He light kissed his cheek then grabbed his clothes walking towards the shower.

-

He shut the running water walking out of the shower, His skin meeting the cold air. He dried himself off the towel as he stood in front of the mirror. He saw the red marks reminding him of the first one he had gotten from Dante. He continued to look at his body he couldn't even bare to see himself. He felt dirty after what happened the night before. He enjoyed it but was it too soon? He brushed the thought away continuing to dry his body. He then picked up his uniform and changed back.

As he unlocked the door he was greeted by a pair of lips. He melted into the kiss as their lips moved in sync. The other males hands moves downwards. He grabbed garroths left thigh and lifted it, Making garroth warp both his thighs around his waist. His lips moved down too his neck, garroth tilted his neck allowing Dante to do such. Dantes licked his neck then kissed it. Garroth let out a quiet moan.

"Ah..G-good morning-Ah..Dante.." he said trying not to let out loud moans for the others to hear. Dante smirked against garroths soft skin. He soon let garroth down giving him once last peck before letting garroth go home. So they won't get ask questions one why he's here he helped him out the window.

"See you at school Dante" garroth told him, Dante waved to him goodbye and off went garroth to his home.

-

There was a surprise waiting for garroth at his home. It was his mom and his two brothers.

"Where were you?" His mom signed to him clearly angry. "At a friends" garroth signed back to her. "You told me your friend was going to tutor you" she signed back to him. He looked away biting his lower lip. He soon feel her hand on the side of his neck. He turned to she her gazing at the red marks. Worry was all he felt. What will his mom say about this. "Garroth" she signed looking at him with a disappointed look. "Yes?..."he respond with a shaky voice. "Who did this too you?" His mom signed. He let out a sigh, thinking if he should answer or not. "Mom..I don't want to talk-" he was interrupt by his. "Are you in a relationship?" She signed to him. "Y-yes.."garroth stuttered as his mom looked away almost in tears. But she gathered all the courage to look at him without crying. "Since when?" She signed back to him again. "3 months ago.." he answered her. Garroths mom looked away, she couldn't believe her boy found love. She was grateful for whoever he's in love with. She bet the woman was beautiful and special. And that's where she went wrong. It wasn't a girl, it was a man. But will garroth ever tell her that?

-

Note;

That's all I have written for now, t was going to be longer but I'm just leaving it like this. I have big plans for this book and you guys should get prepared.

-Amane