C h a p t e r ; 7

Laurance's Pov

"I apologize for what happened to garroth again"

"Don't worry It's quite difficult to get out of a situation like that" she reassured me. I sighed in relief. "Thank you, I hope he feels better" I say waving goodbye to her smiling. "He sure will Have a good day" she told me retiring the smile. I nodded, "you too!" I say and soon began to head back home.

-

Garroth's Pov

Well I came back to school, after 3 days of absences. Oh I hope we didn't do much work. I ran down the halls looking for my class, Laurance was On a soccer Field trip so I had to Find my ways out of crowds. Today was absolutely shit. I got to class late due to me having a hard time finding them. Vylad couldn't help me since he was in the soccer team too. I was do deep in thought that I bummed into someone. I looked up and see it was Dante.

"I'm sorry Dante!" I signed too him, hoping he isn't angry at me. "It's okay garroth" I signed back to him making me sigh in relief. "I actually wanted to talk to you" "really?" I signed."yeah I was wondering if you wanted to hangout this weekend" he signed. I blushed, Dante Wants to hangout with me? Yeah Dante is cute, hot, kind, ador- do I like him? No way! I had just met him a few days ago. I hate feelings. "Yeah sure!" I signed back accepting. He smiled, making me a blushing mess. Ugh feelings man. "Okay then well at a park by This school" he signed. I nodded knowing which one he's speaking of. "Okay then see you there then" he signed walking off. When he was out of sight, I ran to my class jumping in utter happiness.

"I HATE FEELINGS" I shouted just before I found my class.

A/n;
Short chapter because I'm not feeling it today..
-Asumi